bobba fett vs. deadpool (merc madness)

Started by jinzin1 pagesPoll

who wins this clash of the titans..

bobba fett vs. deadpool (merc madness)

i thought this might be a good fight.. sorry if it's been done before guys...

Bobba fett more than likely.

Question: Why the **** did boba fett become so popular when he had like 30 second screen time?

cause he was hella badass without having to do ANYTHING.. he was like that little guy in the white in the japanese yakuza on the simpsons.. we were waiting and waiting cause we thought for certain when he did something it was gonna kick ass.. then he yelped like a lil panz and fell into the sarlacc pit.. 🙁

but he was hella badass in the comics..

In my hay day of fanboyism, I actually bought his action figure from the 70-80's for 50 bucks.

But, he indeed does kick all sorts of multicolored ass in the comics, and he looks cool, too.

damn I never spent that much on a sw fig....

I'm somewhat surprised nobody chose him for the street tourney..

Well, it was at a Con, and it was an auction....so, yeah.

He would have been a good choice with General Grevoius. The primo pick imo....don't tell scoob. 😉

I love bobba cause he owned hans.... such a bad ownage that was....

Fett would kill Deadpool. He's more mobile has better weapons and experiance.

Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I love bobba cause he owned hans.... such a bad ownage that was....

Bobba owned Han ? I think I remember Han beating Fett in a fistfight (in a Star Wars novel), and in ROTJ a half blinded Han pushed the almighty Fett in the desert Sarlacc.

Deadpool wins without breaking a sweat.

hey by the way who is the best jedi from the movies it deffently mace

Originally posted by wolverine8888
hey by the way who is the best jedi from the movies it deffently mace

Oh boy now you've done it. Endless swarms of Star Wars fanboys will debate about who's the best in Star Wars until Kingdom Come.

And Mace only had one good showing, and it's not my habit to put people high on the "best fighters list" because of one and a half cool fight scene.

In my opinion, the best is still Obi, not because he excels at swordfighting or jedipower, but because he survives everything - he fought Darth Vader twice (and Obi is of course a great and smart fighter).

I think deadpool will kill fett and then cut off his head for a laugh..........

personaly I think Fett could serve, deadpool.... plus all his gear is to restrain people... I think he could take him down...
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/galaxies1.html

Fett in less than a heart beat. He is listed as one if not the most powerful non force users. He has way more experience and technology then deadpool. One shot and Deadpool is dead.

Deadpool.

And Mace only had one good showing, and it's not my habit to put people high on the "best fighters list" because of one and a half cool fight scene
mace spanked a guy who was far more powerful then darth and I guy who defeated yoda. that one showing is enough to say he would rape obi very badly. I have read a few comic of there and such. during the age of mace windu life he was the best fighter and either on par or the best with the force. but I wondering if there are stronger foes from the past out there. also remeber what happen the mercenary he dide in a move lol.

Originally posted by long pig
Bobba fett more than likely.

Question: Why the **** did boba fett become so popular when he had like 30 second screen time?

theres 5 million books on him

dammit.. i keep making these appearance missmatches... my bad.

Fett was the only one who was cunning enough to track down the Millenium Falcon in the movie. In fact, he was two step ahead of the team.

He was knocked into the sarlacc because he wasn't paying attention to Han (You would too. Would you be worried about the blind, unarmed guy, or the dude with the lightsaber flipping around and killing everybody? Thought so...). Plus, he survived the sarlacc pit, then Han knocked him back in later on, and he survived again.

I say he takes Deadpool.