Re: Ultimate Battle
Originally posted by Fieldy69
Galactus, Tyrant, Thanos, Onslaught, Imperiex, Darkseid, Eradicator and ApocolypseVS
Sentry, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Superman, Thor, Green Lantern, Quasar, Martian Manhunter, Vision, Drax, Warlock, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Booster Gold, and Wonderman.
Imperiex/Galactus/Tyrant FTW
Originally posted by redhotrash
I definately wouldnt say Galactus solos this. Superman, Surfer, and Thor, and Sentry combined should be able to take him I think. Buuut being that Galactus doesnt have to solo this, I cant picture most of team Galactus even having a chance to get their hands dirty
You think wrong then.
That group wouldn't even phase Galactus.
Originally posted by Soljer
You think wrong then.That group wouldn't even phase Galactus.
Oh I think wrong? Well supposedly Sentry was able to stalemate Galactus by himself. Now lets say that Spidey exaggerated the entire thing. Even if Sentry was only able to semi-hang in there with Galactus, you still have Superman (who as far as Im concerned is more powerful than Sentry) and Thor (who people argue as being a good fight for Superman). So yeah between the 3 of them I dont see Galactus Soloing this team.