Originally posted by wolverine8888
u do not want to have this thread man. ocne the wonder woman dc fan come there gunna slipp out on u because "wonder woman is the speed a light" they also say she is super uper durable which I don't think very true because she deflect bullets if she was so durable why do that?. also she suposably one of the top H2H fighter thou I dought that very much cuz in comics she never considered that and she seem to get her ass kick and never use any skill but I don't realy read ehr comcis so i don't realy know
Originally posted by wolverine8888
well come on it not realy u all make assumption that wolverine can not dodge bullets simply because he chooses not too. so it not that rediculous, by the way why does she block the bullets seems kinda piontless if they just bounce off
GOD how can you no nothing of Wonder Woman how old are you? Even if you don't read the comics it's just basic knowledge of her. She does have true durability basically equal to Superman against blunt objects(non pointy) and surpasses him in durability against magic. And Wolverine probably would dodge a bullet but, doesn't cause he has the healing factor. Wonder Man and Wonder Woman win these three are in over their heads.
Here is how I see it Venom Ock could keep WW busy while Omega Reds use his tentacle the same ones that rip apart a tank on the cartoon and grabs WonderMan and drains him of energy. Then while WonderWomans trying to bring down Venom because of his fighting style crazy rage Omega Red does the same to Wonderwoman. Good Idea?
Ok I see with people can't understand why Spider-Man won against Firelord in a fight. I think it's like if you got stung by a bee it would hurt but not stop you, but if you were geting stung by it 100s of time it proably kill you right? The first couple only registered a little bit the more and more he kept hitting Firelord the worse it felt he just couldn't take anymore of it.
Originally posted by golem370
Ok I see with people can't understand why Spider-Man won against Firelord in a fight. I think it's like if you got stung by a bee it would hurt but not stop you, but if you were geting stung by it 100s of time it proably kill you right? The first couple only registered a little bit the more and more he kept hitting Firelord the worse it felt he just couldn't take anymore of it.
I never knew you had a funny side.