Wonder Man vs Vision

Started by Hit and Run1 pages

Wonder Man vs Vision

Wonder Man vs the Vision.

I just feel like I have to clear up that this is Wonder MAN and NOT Wonder WOMAN because I've seen people make that mistake quite a few times.

wonderman, they fought before (before he turned into energy). Wonderman clearly had the upper hand

Vision has hurt him since the "becoming purple" aspect happened.... WM can't really do anything to Vision if he stays intangible

Originally posted by Scoobless
Vision has hurt him since the "becoming purple" aspect happened.... WM can't really do anything to Vision if he stays intangible

Yeah, not only that, but Vision is considered a lot smarter than WM. But if the fight ends in a fistfight, Vision bites the dust.

WM has fought Vision a couple of times at least. In the end, WM will win. Vision cannot kill him. WM has virtually limitless stamina.

Thanks Adam Warlock. I didn't know that. i used to follow Wonder Man in the Avengers...Avengers West and had the early Wonder Man/Beast team up but lost track of him since he got nega bombed. Since then I restarted collecting but haven't seen him that much. Totally missed out on the new Wonder Man powers.

Bump

Perhaps a stalemate? Vision in my opinion can't really put him down and I'm not sure if that intangible/becoming tangible inside the opponents body thing will work/be effective on a body made of ionic energy. So vision stays intangible and wonder man with his insane stamina keeps swinging at nothing.

a classic match up....they stalemated each time they fought directly i think. in time, i think i would go with the vision. he has range attacks, can amp himself to nearly wm's strength level and his intangibility makes it tough on simon. vision could phase behind him and place his hand in simon's head and even if he survives (which he would) he would be hurt. the question is how many times could he survive it. i'd say not TOO many. simon might catch him partially solid and end it a couple times, but i'd take vision via attrition maybe 6-7/10.

Wonderman ended up having the edge everytime they fought.Vision only looked better when he was doing single surprise attacks. The man of Wonders wins here.

Simon.