ninja skills Psylocke vs Elektra

Started by AcousticDoc1 pages

ninja skills Psylocke vs Elektra

Who has the better ninja skills out of these two? in a one on one match I'm pretty sure psylocke would win most of the time since she's got the telepath and telekinetic thing goin on. But in pure combat who would win? Psylocke has her signature katannas and elektra has her Sais.

Elektra has better skills and has been training longer but, in a fight she'd get owned by Psylocke.

I dunno...that's a tough one. Cuz not only is Psylocke the #1 assassin in Japan, but she's also had EXTENSIVE X-men training in addition to her already astounding skills.

Though I'm not downplaying Elektra at all. She's right up there, too.

Hm...it's a close match skill-wise. I'd give it to Psylocke 6/10 for skills alone.

An all out fight? Psylocke 10/10.

Both lethal,but electra is faster and speed kills.

i have thought about this fight before I think Psylocke may win on her mutant abilities. In a straight fight maybe Elektra pulls it off because she has killed a lot of people.

Elektra is easily the more skilled of the two, and we are talking be leaps an bounds here people. Who would win in a fight though? Not sure. Would Elektra's telepathy and ninja mind tricks work on current Psylocke? Who knows? Anyway Elektra has every edge (excluding strength... Betsy has a huge strength edge) most notibly skill and would hesitate to take the kill.

Elektra for the win

Have these two ever met in the comics? I mean they're both trained by the hand.

electra and pylocke are kinda the same they have similar powers the pylockes are far more powerful but electra is more skilled and faster. pylock in a pure fight destroys her.

Originally posted by wolverine8888
electra and pylocke are kinda the same they have similar powers the pylockes are far more powerful but electra is more skilled and faster. pylock in a pure fight destroys her.

Yeah with Betsy's insane telekenesis she would dominate but in strictly skill she gets owned

nah, betsy still 10/10 here. Elektra's telepathy (if she has it, its news to me) is useless- telepaths no longer work on psylocke.

Skillwise elektra probably has the edge but psylocke has superhuman strength and reflexes now, plus her katanas (which she has for this fight) can cut through anything short of adamantium, AND cause massive neurological damage that would short circuit elektra's nervous system.

Elektra's sais are toast the minute they touch those katanas, then it's an unarmed elektra vs. a superhumanly speedy and powerful psylocke with dual katanas. Psylocke touches her once with those swords, its an instant win.

Originally posted by Space M ummy
nah, betsy still 10/10 here. Elektra's telepathy (if she has it, its news to me) is useless- telepaths no longer work on psylocke.

Skillwise elektra probably has the edge but psylocke's katanas (which she has for this fight) can cut through anything short of adamantium, AND cause massive neurological damage that would short circuit elektra's nervous system.

Elektra's sais are toast the minute they touch those katanas, then it's an unarmed elektra vs. psylocke. Psylocke touches her once with those swords, its an instant win.

Her psi-blade is focused telekenesis as such I imagine its out. The thread creater wants a skill vs skill match, and Betsy is massively out gunned in that area.

Read Elektra's MK run.

when did psylocke get superhuman strength????

Uncanny X-men 457

Srank: The Original poster of the thread stated that betsy gets "her signature katanas" for this fight. (but no OTHER forms of TK, like grabbing electra via TK, using shielding, etc) Unless there's some other katanas of the non psionic variety she's been using, Betsy takes this easily.

Also: betsy gained not just superstrength, but superhuman reflexes also.

superstrength + super reflexes + cut through almost anything, synapse frying katanas= easy win

Originally posted by Space M ummy
Srank: The Original poster of the thread stated that betsy gets "her signature katanas" for this fight. (but no OTHER forms of TK, like grabbing electra via TK, using shielding, etc) Unless there's some other katanas of the non psionic variety she's been using, Betsy takes this easily.

Also: betsy gained not just superstrength, but superhuman reflexes also.

superstrength + super reflexes + cut through almost anything, synapse frying katanas= easy win

Oh crap your right, did notice the trade mark katana specs! Yeah thats a win for Betsy. If it was just the strength edge Elektra could do fine as she has superhuman reflexes in her own rights, but with strength edgge and the psi-blade... ouch

Powers -- Psy
Skill -- ELektra

Sexiness -- Psy !!!

i have better bow staff skills

I'm so lost...I'm more into the DD universe so I'm more familiar with elektra. The psylocke I'm familiar with is the one who almost got killed by sabertooth...Super strength!? SUper reflexes!? What happened to her!?

Originally posted by AcousticDoc
I'm so lost...I'm more into the DD universe so I'm more familiar with elektra. The psylocke I'm familiar with is the one who almost got killed by sabertooth...Super strength!? SUper reflexes!? What happened to her!?

She died and was resurected

Originally posted by AcousticDoc
I'm so lost...I'm more into the DD universe so I'm more familiar with elektra. The psylocke I'm familiar with is the one who almost got killed by sabertooth...Super strength!? SUper reflexes!? What happened to her!?

Psylocke who almost got killed by sabertooth vs. an elektra that DID get killed by bullseye...

going by worst showings, psylocke still wins.