Get in line and take a number

Started by jplatinum2 pages

Get in line and take a number

I see I have some lame people that wanna challenge me.

Get in line and take a number.
I knock out all challengers with my posts.

Just let me know and you can get knocked the hell out.
I'm a debating machine.

To all my supporters, keep on supporting the champ.

To all the playahaters, I'm waitin' for you to step up and get posted toasted and knocked the hell out.

??

Re: Get in line and take a number

Originally posted by jplatinum
I see I have some lame people that wanna challenge me.

Get in line and take a number.
I knock out all challengers with my posts.

Just let me know and you can get knocked the hell out.
I'm a debating machine.

To all my supporters, keep on supporting the champ.

To all the playahaters, I'm waitin' for you to step up and get posted toasted and knocked the hell out.

JP did you drink one of those "drinks" master "dan" makes?

Your DBZ arguments and topics like this have long ago assured me of your immaturity.

Sam drugbringer,
I advise you to stop samplin' your own supply.

Oh and shut the **** up, have a nice day, *****!

Who ever want it can get it, *****!

That's that hardcore for yo' punk ass!

*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😆

Ultron vs. Fernis Twins

WTF?

You want a number dude, cause I can hand the numbers out like
I hand out the oz's of cocaine to yo' bitchass!

😆

[50 cent plays in background]
["I been patiently waitin' for a track to explode on, front if you want..."]

You know the rest!

A.B.G.

*****!!!!!

I am the bad guy, motha****a!

😆

jplatinum, I'm calling you out!!!

Guess what, dude.

Read the above and sit yo' 2 dollar ass down fo' I make change.

[Chamillionaire plays in back ground:"He's backkk!"]

Jp-motha****in'-platinum *****!

😆

I don't give a ****!
I'm high, so **** that shit, dude!

😆

Originally posted by jplatinum
Guess what, dude.

Read the above and sit yo' 2 dollar ass down fo' I make change.

[Chamillionaire plays in back ground:"He's backkk!"]

Jp-motha****in'-platinum *****!

😆

I don't give a ****!
I'm high, so **** that shit, dude!

😆

Hey kharmadog,

Sit! roll over!

Hey Hey don't pee on the floor! Bad dog!
Bad Dog!

😆

"Know yo' role and shut the **** up!"

Fool, I'll smoke your platinum, Rock-rip-offing ass!

"Ohhhhh I'm shakin' in my shoes, dude!"

[JP laughin' and pointin' at screen while exhalin' the chronic]

I'm serious dude, that some good chronic, but you still are lame dude.

i got your back(like you need?) esteemed

I'm just playin' wit you fool, and you thought I was serious.

😆

Originally posted by The True Fear
i got your back(like you need?) esteemed

Now I am unstoppable!🙂

Originally posted by jplatinum
I'm just playin' wit you fool, and you thought I was serious.

😆

Playin like a little girl I bet!

JP you are a ****en idiot........from now on HKH will take your place as the master of the universe....you are back to your pre crisis days. below street level....now you will only be able to challenge batman not galactus.....end of verdict.

Shut the **** up!

Originally posted by jplatinum
Shut the **** up!

yeah ok....