Secret Identity Smackdown

Started by Marvel=DC2 pages

Secret Identity Smackdown

Who's Secret Identity wins

Bruce Wayne

vs

Peter Parker

vs

Clark Kent

vs

Tony Stark

in a fight???? clark wins, bruce and tony dont have their gadgets and peter's powers arnt gonna do much good.....

Ditto. He'd beat the s**t outta Tony and Bruce, but he wouldn't be able to hurt Clark.

Just the Identities for purpose sake let's say Clark and Peter lost their powers and Tony and Bruce are just shallow self absorbed billionaires.

but with training???? im lost....like they were never super heroes...ever???? i dunno then...

I'm confused, too. I thought you just meant who's secret identity is cooler.

Cuz in that case, I'd say Spiderman. He's just a normal guy, who then saves the city daily.

That would be so freakin awesome.

No just whose identity would win.

Uh...Clark then.

Right? I mean, he's still freakin Superman.

Wow! WTF is going on here? 😆

^ no one understands how to answer.

If they have their powers: Clark
If they don't have their powers but they have training: Bruce
If they don't have anything at all: Clark because he works on a farm and naturally should have better strength than the rest of them.
How cool is their secret identity: Bruce by far
Smartest: Bruce
Best lady catcher: Bruce
Best person to get for a tough job on a Sunday afternoon: Clark
Best media outlet: Parker

What else can we argue.

Person with hottest Girlfriend/Wife - Clark

Originally posted by NoFate007
If they have their powers: Clark
If they don't have their powers but they have training: Bruce
If they don't have anything at all: Clark because he works on a farm and naturally should have better strength than the rest of them.
How cool is their secret identity: Bruce by far
Smartest: Bruce
Best lady catcher: Bruce
Best person to get for a tough job on a Sunday afternoon: Clark
Best media outlet: Parker

What else can we argue.

You I like 😄 😎

Originally posted by The Ion
Person with hottest Girlfriend/Wife - Clark

No freakin way! You take that back, my friend!

MaryJane is BY FAR the hottest. Peter definitely wins in this aspect.

Perhaps. Blame the Spider-Man movies. Everytime I think of Mary Jane I think of Kirsten Dunst who is a hag and when I think Lois I think Erica Durance from Smallville. 💃

Originally posted by The Ion
Perhaps. Blame the Spider-Man movies. Everytime I think of Mary Jane I think of Kirsten Dunst who is a hag and when I think Lois I think Erica Durance from Smallville. 💃

Mary Jane is hotter than Lois way, way, way, hotter. Kirsten Dunst is a hag isn't she. They should have chosen Nikki Cox as Mary Jane or me.

Also Bruce wins best in bed without powers with, it's Clark. 😉

Superspeed does that... Though he IS an alien.

Originally posted by Dizzle
Superspeed does that... Though he IS an alien.

It's okay I'm like Safeway when it comes to men. I'm an equal opportunity employer unless they're ugly. 😘

Originally posted by Marvel=DC
Also Bruce wins best in bed without powers with, it's Clark. 😉

Obviously. Clark can keep going as long as the sun shines. 💃

Tony Stark.