Every Member of this Forum vs the Marvel U

Started by Marvel=DC1 pages

Every Member of this Forum vs the Marvel U

Okay every member of this forum vs the MU can we take them?
I think I alone can handle Phoenix and TOAA single handedly. So who do you fight and do you win.

i will take out onslaught and thanos with my super awesome powers jp can take the rest

I have a superhumanly strong right arm. Fear me.

Originally posted by long pig
I have a superhumanly strong right arm. Fear me.

That's not uncommon for boys around the age of 11 up until death. 😆

Unless they're left handed. laughing

Gee, I dunno. Do I get a pencil? Does it come with an eraser?

No and no.

Stop trying to be witty.

I'll take Galactus.

I'll just call him a fatty and he'll start crying...

"Oh, what's the matter, want another planet to munch on FATTY!? Here, why don't I sprinkle some chocolate and sugar on it? You'd like that, wouldn't you FATTY!?"

Galactus: *Cries*

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
I'll take Galactus.

I'll just call him a fatty and he'll start crying...

"Oh, what's the matter, want another planet to munch on FATTY!? Here, why don't I sprinkle some chocolate and sugar on it? You'd like that, wouldn't you FATTY!?"

Galactus: *Cries*

And then he becomes anorexic. 😆

Originally posted by Marvel=DC
And then he becomes anorexic. 😆

😆

Or bulimic...

*Galactus leans over a black hole and sticks his finger down his throat*

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
😆

Or bulimic...

*Galactus leans over a black hole and sticks his finger down his throat*

Then he'll go on Oprah and tell her how he overcame his problem. 😆

Originally posted by Marvel=DC
Then he'll go on Oprah and tell her how he overcame his problem. 😆

Oprah: "Well Galactus, we've got someone special backstage, and they're very proud you overcame your problem. Come on out!"
*Silver Surfer walks out*
Surfer: "DAD!"
Galactus: "SON!"
*Hug*
Audience: "Awwwww."

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Oprah: "Well Galactus, we've got someone special backstage, and they're very proud you overcame your problem. Come on out!"
*Silver Surfer walks out*
Surfer: "DAD!"
Galactus: "SON!"
*Hug*
Audience: "Awwwww."

* Oprah: And to top it all off you get a car, you get a car, you get a car.
everybody gets a car.

Audience: Oh my TOAA!

Galactus: This is the best day of my life!* 😆

Originally posted by Marvel=DC
* Oprah: And to top it all off you get a car, you get a car, you get a car.
everybody gets a car.

Audience: Oh my TOAA!

Galactus: This is the best day of my life!* 😆

😆

Oprah: "Tune in next week as we have Wolverine and Storm overcoming Wolverine's affair with a goat. And everyone will get a free toaster."

Doctor Phil sitting and watching at home: "Damn Oprah and her toasters!"

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
😆

Oprah: "Tune in next week as we have Wolverine and Storm overcoming Wolverine's affair with a goat. And everyone will get a free toaster."

Doctor Phil sitting and watching at home: "Damn Oprah and her toasters!"

😆

*On an all new Doctor Phil Iron Man will talk for the first time abut his alcoholism.

Iron Man(crying) : I just couldn't stop.

Check your local listings to see when DR. Phil is on in your area.*

Originally posted by Marvel=DC
😆

*On an all new Doctor Phil Iron Man will talk for the first time abut his alcoholism.

Iron Man(crying) : I just couldn't stop.

Check your local listings to see when DR. Phil is on in your area.*

Dr. Phil: "And now another superhero with alcohol problems...Namor."
Namor: "Alcohol dehydrates me and robs me of my powers."
Dr. Phil: "Yeah I bet it does! I hate it when politicians are on the sauce!"
Namor: "I'm not an alcoholic, you filthy human!"

Announcer: "Next week on Oprah, Namor will talk about his racism problems."

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Dr. Phil: "And now another superhero with alcohol problems...Namor."
Namor: "Alcohol dehydrates me and robs me of my powers."
Dr. Phil: "Yeah I bet it does! I hate it when politicians are on the sauce!"
Namor: "I'm not an alcoholic, you filthy human!"

Announcer: "Next week on Oprah, Namor will talk about his racism problems."

Namor: I'm not saying I don't like humans. I'm just saying they're filthy, stupid creatures that aren't worthy enough to clean my s**t

Audience: Boo 😆

Next week on Jerry Springer we'll have Lois Lane confront Wonder Woman

Lois: B***h I know you've sleeping with my man

WW(slapping Lois) : And, what're you gonna do about it ho

Audience: JERRY,JERRY 😆

I could probaly beat Aunt May in a fight. Or Robn, if Tim was unarmed and tied to a chair and I get a gun then yes I might be able to beat him..........

I could probably shoot cyclops if he didn't have his optic blasts. Yeah i'd shoot him and then chat up Psylocke, Jean and Emma.........lol..............

Originally posted by long pig
No and no.

Stop trying to be witty.

Indeed 😆

Leaders : Whirly, Demi, G.S. C-Master, Wickerman and Tron, X Marks the Spot

Heralds : Me (Unfortunately), Creshok, Jinzin, KAM, Leon

Power houses : Rage and JP (Do we need anything else)

Distractions : Long Pig and that Whale thing. 😕

Nasty Batsards : Scoobles (He's scottish) and Merc , AC

Operation Human Shield : Sentry, Armando, Ion, Will, ummmm and everyone else.

🙂

Originally posted by yahman
Leaders : Whirly, Demi, G.S. C-Master, Wickerman and Tron, X Marks the Spot

Heralds : Me (Unfortunately), Creshok, Jinzin, KAM, Leon

Power houses : Rage and JP (Do we need anything else)

Distractions : Long Pig and that Whale thing. 😕

Nasty Batsards : Scoobles (He's scottish) and Merc , AC

Operation Human Shield : Sentry, Armando, Ion, Will, ummmm and everyone else.

🙂

Well said. 😆

Closing now.