The Uni-Power vs. The Power Cosmic? Dunno. The Power Cosmic is more versatile, and Surfer would be faster than most Captains, but I'm not sure who wins.
Hah! Imagine Surfer as Captain Universe... too uber.
GOL
golem370Senior Member
Well let's same somebody like Sasquatch or Thing with the lifting 85tons would have him lifting 4,000tons and with regular human intelligence and the other powers would be a good match for Surfer
LL
Lucid LuiAir Laki Laki
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube Hah! Imagine Surfer as Captain Universe... too uber.
I think they're actually doing that in one of the upcoming CU comics...
ARM
armandovallesRestricted
no, i mean the actual Captain Universe himself versus Silver Surfer. Not a host, i mean the actual Captain Universe!
LL
Lucid LuiAir Laki Laki
I didn't think there was an actual Captain Universe. Just the Uni Power. The Uni Power always chooses a host to become Captain Universe...
I thought...
ARM
armandovallesRestricted
no, in a few of those Amazing Fantasy books, at the end there's a whole mini on THE captain universe.
TI
The IonSenior Member
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube Hah! Imagine Surfer as Captain Universe... too uber.
Eh. The only useful thing for him would be the 50x base strength. He can already do all the other stuff the Uni-Power grants and more.
TI
The IonSenior Member
Originally posted by armandovalles no, in a few of those Amazing Fantasy books, at the end there's a whole mini on THE captain universe.
Captain Universe is still just the generic name.
CC
Cosmic CubeI don't have any friends.
Originally posted by The Ion Eh. The only useful thing for him would be the 50x base strength. He can already do all the other stuff the Uni-Power grants and more.
But the Uni-power would enhance those powers. 😉
CC
Cosmic CubeI don't have any friends.
Originally posted by The Ion Captain Universe is still just the generic name.
Yeah. There are plenty of Captain Universes. Only one at a time, though.
If this is just a human with the Uni-Power, he/she is going to lose badly....
TI
The IonSenior Member
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube But the Uni-power would enhance those powers. 😉
Do the other areas get a 50x boost as well?
CC
Cosmic CubeI don't have any friends.
Originally posted by The Ion Do the other areas get a 50x boost as well?
I think so. It increased Spidey's Spider-powers, by a LOT.
TI
The IonSenior Member
Well I stand corrected. I wonder what's 50x a planet destroying blast. 😱
ACO
AcousticDocSenior Member
Galactus granted Silver surfer just a fraction of his powers...so if surfer gets the uni power will if multiply his powers to galactus level?
TI
The IonSenior Member
Doubt it.
CC
Cosmic CubeI don't have any friends.
Originally posted by The Ion Well I stand corrected. I wonder what's 50x a planet destroying blast. 😱
A blast that would destroy fifty planets? 😕
IMM
ImmortalOneHoly Vigilante
If you compare Galactus and SS its like comparing yourself and BILL GATES !!!
CC
Cosmic CubeI don't have any friends.
Originally posted by The Ion Doubt it.
Galactus is so much more powerful than Surfer it isn't funny. Surfer is like, less than a billionth of Galactus's full power.
IMM
ImmortalOneHoly Vigilante
Like I said...... comparing a naked hobo with BILL GATES !!!