nightwing vs cyclops vs punisher

Started by jesserw212 pages

nightwing vs cyclops vs punisher

hand to hand. no blasts who wins?no guns no weapons.

Nightwing IMO.............

I say Punisher, but thats just because I like him more than the other two. 😄

Nightwing or Pun, but probably NW.

Kind of silly to put a H2H specialist (nightwing) against a mutant who's main power can't be used and a weapons specialist who can't use weapons.

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Kind of silly to put a H2H specialist (nightwing) against a mutant who's main power can't be used and a weapons specialist who can't use weapons.

2 H2H specialists
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punisher#Abilities_and_training

Originally posted by TheKahn
2 H2H specialists
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punisher#Abilities_and_training
3 Cyclops showing muthaf**kas what for even with his eyes closed!!!!

Originally posted by brainchild81
3 Cyclops showing muthaf**kas what for even with his eyes closed!!!!
Difference is.. those are common untrained street thugs by the looks of it.. NW could do that to Shaolin Monks and Ninjas.

With his eyes closed?

Originally posted by brainchild81
With his eyes closed?
Having his eyes closed isnt a handicap for a character who has lived a life of fighting in his condition. It's no different than Ray Charles playing piano with his eyes closed.

Who are you talkin about?

Originally posted by brainchild81
Who are you talkin about?
One eye.

Then you're mistaken. Read the page.

Originally posted by brainchild81
Then you're mistaken. Read the page.
I did, now read what I wrote again.
Not seeing isn't a huge handicap for a guy who's spent a lot of his life in the condition he's been in.
Regardless of this in either case, I still think Nightwing is above him. This is a guy who spent his entire life training with one of the greatest fighters/tacticians in comics.

Nightwing easily.

Originally posted by Juntai
I did, now read what I wrote again.
Not seeing isn't a huge handicap for a guy who's spent a lot of his life in the condition he's been in.
Regardless of this in either case, I still think Nightwing is above him. This is a guy who spent his entire life training with one of the greatest fighters/tacticians in comics.
Still wrong. Cyclops has spent more of his life w/the visor than without it. When Storm took his visor he was pretty much helpless. He trained in blind fighting so that wouldn't happen again.

Cyclops is very underestimated concerning his fighting skills, but he has nothing on Nightwing.............

I say Punisher. Nightwing gets shot and Cyclops gets killed by a grenade.

Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
I say Punisher. Nightwing gets shot and Cyclops gets killed by a grenade.
Yeah, except thats a HAND TO HAND FIGHT.

Cyclops doesn't get the credit he deserves for his fighting ability by most people, but he can't hang with Nightwing in hand to hand combat.

This fight is actually a little unfair. Punisher and Cyclops have their main weapons taken away, and Nightwing keeps his. Put Nightwing against Daredevil and Wolverine(claws retracted).