Originally posted by yahman
With the state of your haircut, it can't possible be that much. 🙂
you fool it was in my pre crisis days!!!! you fool you looked at it from the wrong angle........dammit thats it.......i am coming there......and i am kicking your ass...you are lucky you didn't post a pic bub...but I'll still find you using my great computer skills to trace your I.P address....you will need a body guard from me..............but such a body guard does not exist..... 😈
Originally posted by RAGE17
you fool it was in my pre crisis days!!!! you fool you looked at it from the wrong angle........dammit thats it.......i am coming there......and i am kicking your ass...you are lucky you didn't post a pic bub...but I'll still find you using my great computer skills to trace your I.P address....you will need a body guard from me..............but such a body guard does not exist..... 😈
🙄
😆
Re: Omega Sentinnel vs Thing
Originally posted by yahman
According to G.S. these guys are pretty unbeatable, can the Thing beat an OMega Sentinnel ?
Where did i say this? 😕
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Nimrod class Sentinels are beyond OMACS no contest. Standard Sentinels by all appearances have more firepower and strength than the OMACS. They cant faze Di in the slightest whereas Sentinels can lay a hurting on class 100 characters in Marvel.
Thats right i didnt. 🙄