Venom/Carnage/Electro vs. Grey Hulk

Started by DrDoom1011 pages

Venom/Carnage/Electro vs. Grey Hulk

Venom went one-on-one with Juggs. So what about this matchup?

I think Venom alone would beat the Grey Hulk.

Don't forget how clever Gray Hulk is... not to mention he's no slouch in the strength dept.

Neither is Venom and I believe that Venom is faster than the Grey ulk too.If Venom plays his cards right and doesn't try to go into an all out brawl with the Hulk he could win.

Venom already went up against Banner Hulk and didn't even phase him. Thunderclap owned the symbiote.

I never read that comic book.

Do you have a picture?I'm not saying I don't believe you,I just want to see Venom get pwned for once. 😄

Way too much respect for Venom. This is still the guy who trades blows with Spider-Man. Hulk is capable of competing on a cosmic level....even if it isn't Savage Green Hulk.

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I never read that comic book.

Do you have a picture?I'm not saying I don't believe you,I just want to see Venom get pwned for once. 😄

Sorry man I don't own it. I THINK it was on these forums but I could be wrong.

Venom tried webbing him up and he was swatted away.. then he tried something else I can't remember and was swatted away. Finally Hulk just thunderclapped and said something about staying out of the way while he continued on his way. I don't think Hulk ever even stopped to fight... he was on his way somewhere and kept walking. Venom was left on the floor with his symbiote melting off of his body from the clap.

Could have happened in this comic

This is all three vs. Grey Hulk, remember that. i still say grey hulk prevails

Originally posted by DrDoom101
This is all three vs. Grey Hulk, remember that. i still say grey hulk prevails

Agreed, thunderclap takes 2 out right at the start.

yeah.

Originally posted by scotsmn
Agreed, thunderclap takes 2 out right at the start.

Maybe Venom, but Carnage isn't going down. He's more resistant to sonic than Venom.

Originally posted by scotsmn
Sorry man I don't own it. I THINK it was on these forums but I could be wrong.

Venom tried webbing him up and he was swatted away.. then he tried something else I can't remember and was swatted away. Finally Hulk just thunderclapped and said something about staying out of the way while he continued on his way. I don't think Hulk ever even stopped to fight... he was on his way somewhere and kept walking. Venom was left on the floor with his symbiote melting off of his body from the clap.

actually venom webbed the shit out of hulk and bounded around him a little bit.. hulk hit him a ouple of times and venom wasn't phased..

than hulk suddenly "rememebred" what the symbiotes weakness was... how so? don't ask me.. I think that particular scene was a load and a half.. yeah hulk just suddenly "remembers" venom's weakness? pffft.. whatever.... anyways hulk uses several thunderclaps.. venom gets really pissed and starts threatening to kill hulk for that but before they continure to fight.. they decide to resolve their differences first instead.. and then they join forces..

against grey hulk.. venom (especially current version) is going to be a handful and a half.. adding in electro and caranage is simply overkill..

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Way too much respect for Venom. This is still the guy who trades blows with Spider-Man. Hulk is capable of competing on a cosmic level....even if it isn't Savage Green Hulk.

first off.. venom does trade blows with spiderman yes.. but spiderman's "blows" are literally so ineffective that spiderman alwayshas to resort to taking down venom through a weapon, a plan, help, or a plot device.... every time they throw down fisticuffs venom mocks spiderman the whole time while simultaniously beating him into the ground.

other hulks may be able to compete at cosmic levels.. grey hulk isn't one of them.. he proved that when he fought cosmic spiderman..lol.. j/k.

Electro has K.O'd She-Hulk with one blast, what's Grey Hulk's durability compared to She-Hulk?

Originally posted by jinzin
actually venom webbed the shit out of hulk and bounded around him a little bit.. hulk hit him a ouple of times and venom wasn't phased..

than hulk suddenly "rememebred" what the symbiotes weakness was... how so? don't ask me.. I think that particular scene was a load and a half.. yeah hulk just suddenly "remembers" venom's weakness? pffft.. whatever.... anyways hulk uses several thunderclaps.. venom gets really pissed and starts threatening to kill hulk for that but before they continure to fight.. they decide to resolve their differences first instead.. and then they join forces..

against grey hulk.. venom (especially current version) is going to be a handful and a half.. adding in electro and caranage is simply overkill..

first off.. venom does trade blows with spiderman yes.. but spiderman's "blows" are literally so ineffective that spiderman alwayshas to resort to taking down venom through a weapon, a plan, help, or a plot device.... every time they throw down fisticuffs venom mocks spiderman the whole time while simultaniously beating him into the ground.

other hulks may be able to compete at cosmic levels.. grey hulk isn't one of them.. he proved that when he fought cosmic spiderman..lol.. j/k.

That doesn't sound like the issue I read. We must be talking about different fights. Wish I could find it

BTW I was just searching for the comic and ran across this thread. Check out the Venom/Carnage art... damn.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t294195.html

uh hulk looses cuzz there r to many people

U people sleep on Grey Hulk. The idea that he was inferior to the other Hulks was a theme, a myth....it was just a funny cliche that was frequently mentioned in his comic. All that people had to do is mention green Hulk and Fixit's anger and strength would go through the roof and he would kick @ss.