Mangog vs. Classic Juggernaut

Started by Betageuze1 pages

Mangog vs. Classic Juggernaut

dont know much about the Mangog.... but the stats on:
http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-mangog.html
tells enough....... awesome force.....

we all know that Classic Juggernaut is nearly unstoppable ..... he is in the same class like Hulk, Thor or Hercules...

so... who wins this one.....

I hate to say it but Mangog is to powerful.

mangog

Originally posted by guy222
mangog

Juggernaut is one of my favorite charaters, but the classic Juggy would get beat down here. Mangog is too powerful.

Mangog wins.

mangog

Mangog can't even hurt Juggs.
How is he going to win?

Originally posted by h1a8
Mangog can't even hurt Juggs.
How is he going to win?
😂 😆 😆 😆 😆

That link with Mangog's bio has Juggernauts at class 90 ton strength.....I could of sworn it was class 100 which means he can lift over 100 tons.But in any case unless it is Trion Juggernaut i can't see Juggernaut winning.

Juggernaut is class incalcuable according to Marvel. Which puts him well over 100 tons.

Mangog sweeps Juggernaut aside.

This fight is a stalemate if anything.
I don't see how both can hurt each other.

Mangog win, this is about one of the only beings that I could see actually causing juggernaut physical pain and COULD possibly damage him.

Has the juggernaut ever been BFRed by physical means? To me, this fight is either a stalemate, or Mangog would take a large majority. The latter would only happen if Mangog's transmutation abilities are good enough to encase juggernaut in a case of adamantium/vibranium, for example.

Originally posted by Ouallada
[B]Has the juggernaut ever been BFRed by physical means?

I suppose what Hulk did to the Juggernaut in WWH/X-men #3 could be considered a physical BFR.

edit

juggernaut would get worked by mangog.

mangog is too powerful/knowledgeable a magician to not cut cain off from his power source and beat his face in. plus the juggernaut's rage will only feed mangog.

But Juggernaut's rage and hate can also allow him to tap more of Cyttorak's power as it did in his battle against D'Spayre. And D'Spayre is capable in the use of magics too.

Not knowing enough about Mangog would this give Juggernaut a fighting chance? Especially after the 8th Day events and his conversation with Cyttorak during WWH?

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Neptune/7060/vs_DSpayre.html

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I suppose what Hulk did to the Juggernaut in WWH/X-men #3 could be considered a physical BFR.

That was the only thing I could think of, but even that isn't a BFR per se. More like a redirection. Nothing that Juggernaut could be expected to not recover from.