The 2,000,000th post game

Started by Morning_Glory52,234 pages

Originally posted by xXxPunkchickxXx
Fake manolo's like i can afford real ones. And not real leather cheap chit. But oh so pretty with a bow to
ew... not bows ❌ Im not a bow girl

ok fake leather is ok 🙂 ...

i knew what you meant by "they are fake"

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
😮

😉

But its a black!

Hey I had a vegatarian dinner today. I had lettuce n Sweetcorn with onions and peppers and quorn. I am so proud

Originally posted by xXxPunkchickxXx
But its a black!

Hey I had a vegatarian dinner today. I had lettuce n Sweetcorn with onions and peppers and quorn. I am so proud

gud gud i tried to be veggie went 2 months i felt bad giving it up

ow eyelash in eye!!

Originally posted by xXxPunkchickxXx
But its a black!

Hey I had a vegatarian dinner today. I had lettuce n Sweetcorn with onions and peppers and quorn. I am so proud

you should eat like that all the time ✅ 😛

Originally posted by cain marko
gud gud i tried to be veggie went 2 months i felt bad giving it up

ow eyelash in eye!!

crybaby Im sorry

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
you should eat like that all the time ✅ 😛

But im hungry. Oh well i got left over garlic bread.

Originally posted by xXxPunkchickxXx
But im hungry. Oh well i got left over garlic bread.

Garlic bread o yum 😄

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
crybaby Im sorry

don't be flowers

Originally posted by xXxPunkchickxXx
But im hungry. Oh well i got left over garlic bread.
garlic bread droolio

Originally posted by xXxPunkchickxXx
But im hungry. Oh well i got left over garlic bread.

I'm hungry but getting in proper shape for police. down to 12 stone, 6'2"

Jus working out now I really want this job. although its not proper police its like a step up there

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by cain marko
I'm hungry but getting in proper shape for police. down to 12 stone, 6'2"

Jus working out now I really want this job. although its not proper police its like a step up there

around 174 lbs.. 😖mart:

nice!

e
e
e
e
e
e

I Like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

cold

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
cold

e

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
cold
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
cold
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
cold
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
cold

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
around 174 lbs.. 😖mart:

nice!

ahem 168lbs

😉