The 2,000,000th post game

Started by TRH52,234 pages

Originally posted by TRH
that's strange, why wont it post the pic

No, lysdexia.

Originally posted by SelphieT
No, lysdexia.
Cocaine

❌

would you join the navy if you didnt like the gravy and rice?

Bored BOP

7 years ago Space had a Alien Marathon.
So new years makes me think of Alien movies

7 more days w00t

7 days till what?

scared poopless

I can go back to school woot

you...like school?

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I can go back to school woot
you are happy aboot this?

Originally posted by Wålshy
you...like school?

I don't like being at home. School is preferable to boredom. mmm

Originally posted by kodak
you are happy aboot this?

I get to take Calculus IV and C Programming. 😱

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I get to take Calculus IV and C Programming. 😱
😱 Calculus IV!!!! OMG

school was worse than boredom, they tried making me learn and put effort into things, sons of bitches

Originally posted by kodak
😱 Calculus IV!!!! OMG

I know right!!?! 😱

Originally posted by Wålshy
school was worse than boredom, they tried making me learn and put effort into things, sons of bitches

Effort? What effort?

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I know right!!?! 😱
Like Totaly! 😱