The 2,000,000th post game

Started by Genesis-Soldier52,234 pages
Originally posted by walshy
god damn my ass is numb

sorry, will try to be more gentle next time

i saw that fail yup i did

Originally posted by walshy
i saw that fail yup i did
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
i'll bring the handcuffs
you bring the fun 😉

I've got my own handcuffs awesome

Originally posted by walshy
i saw that fail yup i did

uhuh

Am I the only one who gets immediately turned off if a girl calls me daddy during sex?

Just... weird to me.

yep

It was yep not yup mmm

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Am I the only one who gets immediately turned off if a girl calls me daddy during sex?

Just... weird to me.


It's gross tbh.

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I've got my own handcuffs awesome

all good then

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Am I the only one who gets immediately turned off if a girl calls me daddy during sex?

Just... weird to me.

okay what if you call me daddy when we're having sex, would you like that?

YouTube video

doesn't look pleasant

ughjklnjk

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Am I the only one who gets immediately turned off if a girl calls me daddy during sex?

Just... weird to me.

was actually called that once, i literally stopped mid way and looked at her face. she wouldnt look at me for the rest of the day becasue she was so embarrassed

i honestly didnt know what to say so we both agreed to just stop the sex

my keyboard is warped and pissing me off

never stop the sex, no matter how weird it gets

where did mg go? stan says hi

all good things come to an end

Nelly Furtado feat Timbaland

Two artists no-one has heard from since 2008. It's like they went missing.

oh yeah now that you mention it mmm that is weird

Nelly Furtado was kinda hot but at the same time, not at all. Now that was weird.