The 2,000,000th post game

Started by FalconPaunch!52,234 pages

I'm a leg man.

Ariel had no booba, mediocre.

Harsh. Small boobs are good too.

Incorrect, small booba are useless and sad. Might as well be trans at that point.

❌

You see the itty bitty titty girls in a bikini, the top does nothing, it's ornamental at best. If they have big booba the top has something to do.

I'm a leg man. 🙂

Legs are just weird looking arms.

Longer stronger limbs compared to the arms.

Legs are good eating, especially the thighs.

Chicken thighs are nice! 😄

While true I prefer the breast, on either chicken or turkey.

Turkeys can f off. Dryer, flavourless chicken. 😘

That's why you eat them with a nice gravy, and then make sandwiches with mayo, that's the best.

I don't like mayo.

You're just about useless.

mayo = ugh!

Doesn't matter you don't eat turkey anyways.

I'll go for turkey before I go for mayo.

The fvck are you even talking about?! The circling in this is insane!