X-Men, F4 and Namor vs JLA

Started by jrodslam2 pages

^ Well i wouldnt go that far. I think Zatanna and maybe MM can do it by themselves. I only say MM considering people on this forum say his telepathy is more powerful than Prof.X's.

Even Flash would need to build the momentum to ko Namor, Thing, Colossus. That leaves a chance for someone to attack him.

Originally posted by jrodslam
^ Well i wouldnt go that far. I think Zatanna and maybe MM can do it by themselves. I only say MM considering people on this forum say his telepathy is more powerful than Prof.X's.

Even Flash would need to build the momentum to ko Namor, Thing, Colossus. That leaves a chance for someone to attack him.

Yea, that time taken to gain momentum? A picosecond.

Seriously, that's all that takes. The Marvel team doesn't stand one chance against Flash if he attacks first.

And I've heard the same thing about MM, but I still doubt it. It's also very hard to compare Marvel characters to DC, but I feel that Professor X's might be a bit better. I mean, that's all he does.