what is this thread doing here? if we dont like comics, we wouldnt be here now would we?
LK
lord krondorsupreme übermensch
hey, genius, this web page (if you have any humility) should reinforce your love for comics.
DRD
DrDoom101Last Son of the Sith
you're rite, i am a genius. maybe that explains my GPA of a 4.0
LK
lord krondorsupreme übermensch
woaaaaaaaa....I'm sorry. That 4.0 applies to your spelling class I assume. You are clearly my superior. Wow. So what do you think of the existence of a perfect being?
WIC
WickermanThe Evanghelist
Oh God, those reviews are killers 😆 . I recommend the Darkseid one 👆
~wickerman~
DRD
DrDoom101Last Son of the Sith
Originally posted by lord krondor woaaaaaaaa....I'm sorry. That 4.0 applies to your spelling class I assume. You are clearly my superior. Wow. So what do you think of the existence of a perfect being?
you're gay
WIC
WickermanThe Evanghelist
Originally posted by DrDoom101 you're gay
Great retort! 🙄
~wickerman~
TWI
TwisterGameXSenior Member
Originally posted by Wickerman Oh God, those reviews are killers 😆 . I recommend the Darkseid one 👆
~wickerman~
😂 I am half way through reading this
TWI
TwisterGameXSenior Member
read robin lol
LK
lord krondorsupreme übermensch
Originally posted by Wickerman Oh God, those reviews are killers 😆 . I recommend the Darkseid one 👆
~wickerman~
Originally posted by Wickerman Great retort! 🙄
~wickerman~
Originally posted by TwisterGameX 😂 I am half way through reading this
I'm glad you two appreciate the page.
TWI
TwisterGameXSenior Member
Batman named everything after himself. Even if he just hopped over a rock, he'd call it a "Bat-Hop." And when it was Robin's turn, the name didn't change. Batman didn't let him call it a "Robin-Hop" or even a "Robin-***-Hop."
WIC
WickermanThe Evanghelist
Originally posted by TwisterGameX read robin lol
"Holy We're Going to ****ing Die! It's our only chance, Batman!"
😆
~wickerman~
TWI
TwisterGameXSenior Member
Originally posted by Wickerman "Holy We're Going to ****ing Die! It's our only chance, Batman!"
😆
~wickerman~
😂
Now i am reading wonderwoman then superman 😂
WIC
WickermanThe Evanghelist
Originally posted by TwisterGameX 😂
Now i am reading wonderwoman then superman 😂
Too busy now, but will definitely catch up to reading all of them later on.
~wickerman~
IMM
ImmortalOneHoly Vigilante
YO, THIS IS WHACK Y'ALL !!
TWI
TwisterGameXSenior Member
batmn was funny so far.
HOU
housekyokushinkai master
The only remotely interesting part of that site is the add down the bottom of the page.
SCO
ScooblesssselboocS
I f**king love that sight
lmao
ES
eL sTanKoMember
I have to admit, thats oen funny comic site. I particularly liked the following; green lantern. superman, apche chief, grod, and black volcan.