Originally posted by Metalmanx
While you are correct that true ninjitsu revolves a lot around sneaky, dastardly tactics, don't forget that there really is an actual fighting style of ninjitsu. There are actually many different types of it, like there are hundreds of styles of Kung Fu. And DD just happens to know one of the styles of ninjitsu.

I understand what you mean, but ,unlike kung fu, there is only one style of ninjutsu. However, ninjutsu IS made up of several facets. The facet Daredevil is supposedly using is taijutsu. Taijutsu is essentially the striking aspect of ninjutsu. I have seen taijutsu guys fight and I have a couple of friends who train in taijutsu, as well as some other parts of ninjutsu. The techniques Daredevil employ bear little to no resemblance to any techniques I have seen. I honestly think the writers are just throwing in strikes that look cool and "ninja-ey" and really have no idea about the style itself.

It's possible that the writers did some research and found some rare techniques to draw, but I highly doubt that.