😆 😆 😂 😂 hysterical hysterical What is Spider-man gonna do to Mr. Sinister?
Mr. Sinister:
Scientific genius in a number of fields.
Near-complete control of his body down to the cellular level - shapeshifting, regeneration, incredible resistance to injury.
Telepathy and telekinesis.
Skilled manipulator. Immortal.
Originally posted by Scoobless
we've been over this in another thread.... train cars can weigh just over 6 tons... maybe less depending on what they're made from
LOL its a comic dude I am not trying to deny he lifted a train but trust me when I tell you even at 12 tons you have to be MASSIVELY stronger then that to hold the train the way he is holding it🙂 I mean he has over 2/3 of the weight behind him and a pretty good distance on that weight. So you would have to be able to lift far greater then 15 tons with the leverage on that lift.