The way I see it.... Elektra has been stated as being superior to Daredevil, and shown able to more than hold her own against superhumans like Wolverine.
So I think that in the general melee, she might have an advantage over Danny just short of overwhelming. The one thing is that Danny Rand is sporting his patented Iron Fist--and so much as a glancing blow from that bad boy could cripple or easily kill Elektra.
It would force Elektra to play it fairly conservative, knowing that if Rand got her in his sights he could break every bone in her body with his ultimate technique. So the question is, can he do it before her superior skill and weaponry finishes the fight?
Danny has hurt Namor with his punches. (somewhat weakened Namor, though)
Elektra will explode if Danny hits her.
Namor is faster then Elektra...so if Danny can hit him, he should be perfectly able to hit Elektra.
I try to find the scans for the fight between Namor and Iron Fist.
I'll be giving 6/10 for Iron Fist too. Even if Elektra is better, she won't be that by much. And Iron Fist's...iron fist will tip the scales to his favor.
Originally posted by Piedmon
The way I see it.... Elektra has been stated as being superior to Daredevil, and shown able to more than hold her own against superhumans like Wolverine.
When was she stated to being superior. To my knowledge DD did better then her on a group of ninja's while she struggled. DD has also held his own against Logan.
As for this fight IF wins probably 8/10 because of his new power set.
Having just took a look at Iron Fist's respect thread, I've seen him dodge bullets multiple times, along with hanging with Spider-Man, taking hits from superstrong guys, defeating the Wrecking Crew, using the IF to KO Luke Cage with one strike, and using his chi to amplify all his stats to superhuman levels. He would beat Eleketra at least 7/10 and if he lands an Iron Fist, its an instant KO for Elektra.