Geeks v the rest of the forum

Started by Mr _Whirlysplat2 pages

Geeks v the rest of the forum

Who is a geek and takes the forum far to seriously in your opinion?

probably this guy...
😮

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5370263

Originally posted by jinzin
probably this guy...
😮

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5370263

who is that guy Jinz? 😖hifty: He looks familiar

I don't know... I've never seen him before in my life sifty

looks like a serious geek though... (god I hope he doesn't catch wind of that)

Originally posted by jinzin
I don't know... I've never seen him before in my life sifty

looks like a serious geek though... (god I hope he doesn't catch wind of that)

😉 indeed as do I 🙂

by the way... geeks>>>>rest of the forum. every time..

Originally posted by jinzin
by the way... geeks>>>>rest of the forum. every time..

agreed the geeks always win.

Originally posted by Mr _Whirlysplat
agreed the geeks always win.

yup............

😕

unless it's a fight....

or a competition based on scoring chicks.. 🙁

Originally posted by jinzin
yup............

😕

unless it's a fight....

or a competition based on scoring chicks.. 🙁

or any kind of sport involving a ball

This thread is sweet...ever see revenge of the nerds, if the geeks get prep this forum is done...

Originally posted by jgiant
This thread is sweet...ever see revenge of the nerds, if the geeks get prep this forum is done...

agreed geeks can be very dangerous

Originally posted by Mr _Whirlysplat
or any kind of sport involving a ball

😂

Originally posted by jgiant
This thread is sweet...ever see revenge of the nerds, if the geeks get prep this forum is done...

prep is a different story altogether.

Originally posted by Mr _Whirlysplat
agreed geeks can be very dangerous

no kiddin just look at this guy... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5370263

Originally posted by jinzin
no kiddin just look at this guy... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5370263

he is the king of prep

and the macarena

yo jin did you ever figure what character i look like...

Originally posted by jgiant
yo jin did you ever figure what character i look like...

I'm thinking reed richards... only.. after eating like a pound and a half of pure sugar...

geeks with prep win lol AND geeks have pack mentality so you never face one at a time its scandalous and an exponentially greater threat when you are smelled out and mauled by the mass geeks tagging in with prep between the pack mates! 😱

Originally posted by soleran30
geeks with prep win lol AND geeks have pack mentality so you never face one at a time its scandalous and an exponentially greater threat when you are smelled out and mauled by the mass geeks tagging in with prep between the pack mates! 😱

the only defense for this of course is an enraged homer..

GalacticStorm