I'd say Lucifer's the least evil... He's more extreme neutral than anything. Thanos is quite the bastard, but in many respects, his intellect puts him above stuff like getting pleasure out of torturing young damsels and stuff like that. Darkseid's probably the closest thing to truly evil out of these 3, because A: He's a Superman villain. And if you fight the epitome of "good", you gotsta be pretty friggin evil, B: He's probly the least intelligent here. Lucifer's a bit omnipotent, and Thanos is just Thanos. Intellect is what he does. (what Darkseid does is create a grand scheme, then get beat up by Superman)
I don't know, Lucifer lead a rebellion in The Silver City trying to remove God from power, if that isn't evil then what is??? You could also put The First of the Fallen down since he blatantly disagreed with God about letting everyone have free will, and the next time God saw him he threw him out of Heaven.
Originally posted by Dizzle
I'd say Lucifer's the least evil... He's more extreme neutral than anything. Thanos is quite the bastard, but in many respects, his intellect puts him above stuff like getting pleasure out of torturing young damsels and stuff like that. Darkseid's probably the closest thing to truly evil out of these 3, because A: He's a Superman villain. And if you fight the epitome of "good", you gotsta be pretty friggin evil, B: He's probly the least intelligent here. Lucifer's a bit omnipotent, and Thanos is just Thanos. Intellect is what he does. (what Darkseid does is create a grand scheme, then get beat up by Superman)
Wait one min !!!!!!!!!!! .... "I'd say Lucifer's the least evil"
I haven't read any Lucifer, I've only seen his small cameo role in the Sandman series, but Lucifer is the Fri-king Devil. Based on Christianity's conceptions of 'sin' he is evil incarnate ! Evil exists due to his continual temptation. If he's not the most evil character, there is something majorly wrong with DC's depiction.
Originally posted by yahman
Wait one min !!!!!!!!!!! .... "I'd say Lucifer's the least evil"I haven't read any Lucifer, I've only seen his small cameo role in the Sandman series, but Lucifer is the Fri-king Devil. Based on Christianity's conceptions of 'sin' he is evil incarnate ! Evil exists due to his continual temptation. If he's not the most evil character, there is something majorly wrong with DC's depiction.
But that's not the Lucifer at debate. Lucifer, like Dizzle said, isn't evil. He just doesn't like to bow down to his father like Michael does.