Spiderman Vs Big Foot

Started by TwisterGameX1 pages

Spiderman Vs Big Foot

😖hifty:

Bigfoot wins.

Big Foot kills spiderman.

😱

WAIT a minute how can Big Foot win he is made up 😑

Originally posted by soleran30
WAIT a minute how can Big Foot win he is made up 😑
So is Spiderman.

But actually there is a Bigfoot comic being published currently.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
So is Spiderman.

😱 🤣 😆

Spider-Man has beat Rhino so I think he would have atleast a chance. He Faster more Agile

See I have seen Spiderman on TV so he has to be for real but anytime there is some "supposed" picture of bigfoot its a fake! So how can Spiderman beat an imaginary creature?

Originally posted by golem370
Spider-Man has beat Rhino so I think he would have atleast a chance. He Faster more Agile
Rhino's a jobber, who has Rhino beaten?

Well I saw a book tonight were Rhino was fighting Silver Surfer and doing a good job. He doesn't get the respect he deserves he lifts 80 tons and run 100mph and he is very durable.

Originally posted by golem370
Well I saw a book tonight were Rhino was fighting Silver Surfer and doing a good job. He doesn't get the respect he deserves he lifts 80 tons and run 100mph and he is very durable.
Silver Surfer Vol. 3 #56 I believe. Yea Rhino did alright against Norrin Radd.

I think Rhino hit him upside the head with a gumball machine.

Originally posted by Creshosk
Rhino's a jobber, who has Rhino beaten?
He beat Hulk once.

I think it may have been Grey Hulk though.

Incredible Hulk vol. 2 #378- Hulk vs. Rhino IX

The Rhino is down in the dumps being a lonely super-villain at Christmas. He gets a little too much attention as Santa Claus and the Hulk comes to stop his rampage. Rhino manages to penetrate the gray Hulk's skin, and is about to finish Hulk off when a little girl's whining softens Rhino.

Actually big foot is real in comics, the second Sasquatch is in fact the bigfoot of myth [not Tanaraq, which the scan was posted of]. We even see his family in Alpha Flight vol.2

bigfoot owns

Gigantopithecus-was a genus of ape that existed from 1 to 5 million years ago in what is today the countries of China and India. The fossil record suggests that the Gigantopithecus species were the largest apes that ever lived. It was a quadruped and an herbivore and probably had a diet that consisted primarily of bamboo. Although it is not known why Gigantopithecus died out, researchers believe that climate change and resource competition with better adapted species were the main reasons. Based on the slim fossil evidence, Gigantopithecus was likely near ten feet tall and weighed from 700 to 1200 lbs — 2 to 3 times larger than gorillas, although its closest living relatives are the orangutans. Some cryptozoologists have claimed that a race of gigantopithecines are the legendary primates known in various geographic locations as Bigfoot

could probably bench 2 tons