Exodus vs Black Zero

Started by id3692 pagesPoll

Exodus or Black Zero

Exodus vs Black Zero

Its Exodus from "Blood Ties" going up agianst Black Zero 3rd. (Alternate Super boy)

vs

two psionic blasts should do the trick

Originally posted by DrDoom101
two psionic blasts should do the trick

Is Exodus really that strong?

I don't know Black Zero. Never heard of him. Could someone please post some feats?

Exodus from Blood ties was hella crazy powerful. He took Xavier's mindblast that wiped Magneto out like it was nothing. He bested Sersi, War Machine, all the avengers, the X-men, killed Fabian Cortez, and made an impenetrable force field that surrounded Genosha and was slowly crushing it.......at the same goddamn time.

~wickerman~

He absorbs energy even life force to increase his strength, his real powers are telepathy, telekinesis, mind blast, mind control, pshysic vampirism, teleprtation.

Originally posted by the Darkone
He absorbs energy even life force to increase his strength, his real powers are telepathy, telekinesis, mind blast, mind control, pshysic vampirism, teleprtation.

You just described Exodus 😆

~wickerman~

I'm pretty sure Black Zero had TTK mastered to the point that if he touched something, he could make it explode. Atomize it, even. He's really really powerful. Then again, so is Exodus. I'm gonna say Black Zero, but just by a hair.

Black Zeros powers were ill defined in Superboy 61 and 62 all he really showed was he had a lot of supermans powers plus some projectile powers, his vest and tactile telekenisis. Not enough to think he could beat Exodus, but he might be able to. I think its unlikely though.

Finally somebody else gives Exodus props...I was starting to beleive "Bloodties" never happened.

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Black Zeros powers were ill defined in Superboy 61 and 62 all he really showed was he had a lot of supermans powers plus some projectile powers, his vest and tactile telekenisis. Not enough to think he could beat Exodus, but he might be able to. I think its unlikely though.

I could be thinking of the wrong one then...

Has BZ shown SM level speed, strength and endurance?
I'm curious because i have no idea.

~wickerman~

Originally posted by Crease
Finally somebody else gives Exodus props...I was starting to beleive "Bloodties" never happened.

I think it's fast approaching its expiration date, though. Once that date hits, that feat goes the way of Thor godblasting Galactus until he was near death....PIS.

In other words, Exodus better do something cool, soon. Otherwise his status drops forever in my book.

Originally posted by Wickerman
Has BZ shown SM level speed, strength and endurance?
I'm curious because i have no idea.

~wickerman~

yes and heat vision etc he seems to have all that, not much to go on really as he appeared at the end of 61 and was only in 62 he made the superboys look silly, but......

its not enough to judge really - he had a cloned army of Darkseids he was going to use to conquer the Earth with though which was cool.

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
yes and heat vision etc he seems to have all that, not much to go on really as he appeared at the end of 61 and was only in 62 he made the superboys look silly, but......

its not enough to judge really - he had a cloned army of Darkseids he was going to use to conquer the Earth with though which was cool.

In that case, if Exodus could survive a barrage of attacks, he might be able to beat BZ. He's a psychic vampire, and if BZ uses TTK alone for his gifts, then he's a perfect victim. He's also an incredible TP......so if his psychic vampirism could wear BZ down he might get a shot at breaking his mind. This is all speculation though.

~wickerman~

I don't know that mich about BZ, but i think Exodus could take him...

Originally posted by demigawd
I think it's fast approaching its expiration date, though. Once that date hits, that feat goes the way of Thor godblasting Galactus until he was near death....PIS.

In other words, Exodus better do something cool, soon. Otherwise his status drops forever in my book.

True...if written even remotely well, Exodus should be plotting world domination ala Magneto or Apoc...he's that powerful.

Black Zero didn't have an army of Doomsday clones. He went around "hypertime", beating them into submission, and using his TTK to take control of their body functions.

Wow I found my new favorite comic character Black Zero! Bam

Originally posted by Juntai
Black Zero didn't have an army of Doomsday clones. He went around "hypertime", beating them into submission, and using his TTK to take control of their body functions.

They are time "clones" genetically identical duplicates created through using hypertime, the result is the same - ergo an army of identical beings.

LOL anyone that has that much control over TTK is an awesome powerhouse🙂 I pretty much hate the way TK powers typically are represented........however that is good form! So even if Exodus could suck his mind powers one quick TK and bam Exodus is history.