HulkBusterIronmanvsCurrent Juggernaut VOTE! PLAYING ALL OUT!

Started by UltimateIronman1 pagesPoll

WHO WILL win

HulkBusterIronmanvsCurrent Juggernaut VOTE! PLAYING ALL OUT!

THEy play it all out who? ironman hulkbuster or current juggs vote and reply!

Still Current Juggernaut. He's not some bumbling powerhouse like Hulk. Juggernaut can actually fight with some tactics and whatnot. Plus, he can just rip the armor off of Iron Man when he gets a hold of him, instead of just pounding away on it like Hulk.

jugger cant ripp it off and hulk is smarter than jugg and ironman is smarter than juggernaut and the hulk

Originally posted by UltimateIronman
jugger cant ripp it off and hulk is smarter than jugg and ironman is smarter than juggernaut and the hulk

😱 😆 😱 😆 😱

hulk is lucky if hes smarter than brute in mutant x. unless he is grey hulk or something. normally he is retarded and has no intelect.

Ironman has more tactics than juggs, has the battle computer in his suit, can fly 😱 and his hulk buster armour would kick imposternuats butt...

why is everyone overrating juggs and underrating ironman?

cause maybe juggy is cooler

i saw some comics of ironman. hell, the artist are too tired to draw him good

Iron Man 6/10

If Iron Man gets into a slugging match with Juggs he is going to lose he has to use his mobility and his firepower to put Juggs down. Havoc was able to K.O Juggs with an Energy Blast, for a few seconds. Lobo blew upa Gas tank and was able to knock Juggs out with it. Juggernaut actually was able to drwon until sammy saved him.

Iron Man can defienetly produce an energy blast that can match Havoc or the explsoions. His gas pellets and freeze beams wouls certainly affect the current Juggernaut. Combine these with Tony's onboard computers and his weeapons and his being way smarter than current Jugs. I really don't see why everyone things this is a clear victory for juggs.

Iron mand was ble to Knock out guys like Hulk and Namor in his old armors so Juggs is can definetly lose this.

yay!

Who the heck is "HulkBusterIronmanvsCurrent?" I'm not familiar with that character....

ironman made a armor to fight the hulk. i think the armor is stronger than his other armors. maybe 105 tons -- 120tons?

Originally posted by UltimateIronman
ironman made a armor to fight the hulk. i think the armor is stronger than his other armors. maybe 105 tons -- 120tons?

I know I know. I was just messing with you man. No need to explain. 😂

Isn't this slightly similar to your other thread... you know, the one that says something like "Iron Man vs. Current Juggernaut! This is a vote!" 🤨

Originally posted by King Thor
I know I know. I was just messing with you man. No need to explain. 😂

Originally posted by King Thor
Who the heck is "HulkBusterIronmanvsCurrent?" I'm not familiar with that character....

LMAO 😆

Originally posted by Porsche
Isn't this slightly similar to your other thread... you know, the one that says something like "Iron Man vs. Current Juggernaut! This is a vote!" 🤨

He'll never listen. IRONMAN CANNOT HURT JUGGERNAUT AND JUGGERNAUT CANT TOUCH OR HIT IRONMAN. END OF DISCUSSION. PERIOD!!!

Ironman will beat Juggernaut but will not kill him. dammit.

sn't this slightly similar to your other thread... you know, the one that says something like "Iron Man vs. Current Juggernaut! This is a vote!"

yees but hulkbuster is stronger.

He'll never listen. IRONMAN CANNOT HURT JUGGERNAUT AND JUGGERNAUT CANT TOUCH OR HIT IRONMAN. END OF DISCUSSION. PERIOD!!!

still wanna talk!

Wasn't the Hulkbuster a piece of crap?

And I heard Juggernaut got his powers back.