Thanos vs a Marvel/DC team

Started by golem3701 pages

Thanos vs a Marvel/DC team

Here is the team. They have to knock him out cold.

Apocalypse
Mindless Hulk
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Green Lantern
Colossus
Thing

I take it this is Captain Marvel Shazam and GL Kyle? I still say Thanos wins it.

yes

Thanos still takes care of them. He can lift (press) over 900 tons, psionic blasts, and cosmic blasts. He withstood Odin. Thanos moves transcending lightspeed (7 on Marvel.com)

giving thanos a lil way tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mouch credite arent we

im a dr. doom/scarecrow/hulk/thanos/magneto fanboy 😛

scarecrow?

Originally posted by long pig
scarecrow?

😆 Scarecrow can beat Gladiator well depends who attacks first.

WTF?
Scarecrow? He's just...a guy in a hat.

Originally posted by long pig
WTF?
Scarecrow? He's just...a guy in a hat.

and Galactus is the giant in Jack and the Beanstalk with a fancy costume on....

Scarecrow with prep can render Gladiator immobile with his fear gas (provided it works on him....)

Any skilled telepath is capable of owning Gladiator.

Originally posted by Draco69
Scarecrow with prep can render Gladiator immobile with his fear gas (provided it works on him....)

Any skilled telepath is capable of owning Gladiator.


From what I remember mental attacks don't work on Gladiator, I'll have to check that though.

Xavier, Jean Grey and Cassandra Nova all disagree....

Originally posted by Draco69
Xavier, Jean Grey and Cassandra Nova all disagree....

Did any of them actually attack him? I know X communicated via telepathy, but not an attack.

Only time I've seen him taken out by a mental attack was by the good Doc Strange.

I remember somone using a metnal attack on him once and it simply reflected off back at them.

Thanos would crush everyone in this category, at the same time, most of theese guys are nothing but targets, and Captain Marvel aint cuttin it.

Thanos could loose this if it were some sort of in-close cage match (Or of GL made it into one 🙂 ), but otherwise I'll lean towards Thanos. His immunity to CIS usually gives him the edge in fights like this. If his opponents all fight to their "ultimate ruthless badass potential" and use good teamwork they could beat him, but they usually don't. Thanos OTOH usually does fight all out and makes no apologies.

I like the Marvel/DC Team's chances. I'll take the numbers, and it's not like these guys are slouches. Very curious to see what Apoc and GL could come up with IF given time to fuse their powers....could be tremendous.

Gladiator does not breath he flys in space.