Originally posted by The Ion
Mordru and Nabu are Lords of Order and Chaos and each others opposites. Their power is basically even though Mordru has some low showings.
The whole ark after escaping Shazam he has been weakened, he even stated that in the previous issue. I was just suprized against a weakened Mordru, Nabu didn't fair so well
Originally posted by King_Mungi
The whole ark after escaping Shazam he has been weakened, he even stated that in the previous issue. I was just suprized against a weakened Mordru, Nabu didn't fair so well
Originally posted by The Ion
I don't know man. JSA 80 really pissed me off. First time in a long time I've seen JSA with bad writing.
I agree to a point, but it does make sense he would be weakened with the Spectre making a mess of everything and all the Sins of the world escaping.
I believe JSA is the best team book out now.
JSA has been the best team book since this series started. I don't think it's faltered but maybe an issue or two.
And about Nabu, no one said he couldn't win without the Jinn.. that's just how it happened. He and Mordru looked pretty equal to me. It was back and forth, but of course Mordru as a villain, talked a lot more smack.
I liked the Kingdom Come piece they added in though. lol.