scorpion versus the mighty juggaranut

Started by scorpion421 pages

scorpion versus the mighty juggaranut

i think that scorpion has little chance against the unstoppable beast juggaraunt but i still believe he can use his brain and win maybe use some of his acid in his eyes

Jugz has had his eyes stabbed by Shatterstar's swords and he quickly healed afterwards. So acid aint going to do much

Jugz wins.

i still think he can use his tail and throw him a few feet away

Jugz has gone toe to toe with Thor, Hulk and many more 100 class characters. Scorpion's tail is not going to do anything to him.

SPLAT.

One squished scorpion

spam_laser

The fun doesnt stop in these threads,nor do the mismatches.

scorpion wins, all to easily

i think scorpian could do some damage

No, he could not.

Scorpion wins you fools!

Scorpion is just too much for jugs...

Originally posted by jgiant
Scorpion is just too much for jugs...

I agree, Scorpion's tail has chemicals, which gives Scorpion complete control over all chemical elements (much like the Silver Surfer) and since Juggernaut is too big to fit on the periodic table, there's no way he can defeat the power of chemistry..... 😖hifty:

✅

Originally posted by Scoobless
I agree, Scorpion's tail has chemicals, which gives Scorpion complete control over all chemical elements (much like the Silver Surfer) and since Juggernaut is too big to fit on the periodic table, there's no way he can defeat the power of chemistry..... 😖hifty:

✅

😆 😆 😂

Originally posted by Scoobless
I agree, Scorpion's tail has chemicals, which gives Scorpion complete control over all chemical elements (much like the Silver Surfer) and since Juggernaut is too big to fit on the periodic table, there's no way he can defeat the power of chemistry..... 😖hifty:

✅

😆 😆 😆 😂 😂 😂
No but seriously, thread-maker, scorpion has brains???

The Scorpians have a good chance but Scorpian doesn't have the goods to stop Juggernaut.

Originally posted by clueless
i think scorpian could do some damage

Way to stay true to your name...

Originally posted by jollyjim311
Way to stay true to your name...

BUURRRNNN....

But, Jug just don't got what it takes to handle Scorpion. I mean, who do you think Jugs is? Spiderman?
PFFSSTTHHSSNN!!!

No... better, yeah, I went there.

By the way: HAHAHAHAHAHA I just noticed your sig!!!