Batman 1,000,000 vs Deathstroke, Midnighter, Deadpool

Started by illadelph122 pages

Originally posted by spetznaz
For one consider that Batman1M's technology is from the year 85,271 (as compared to our 2005), and thus it is safe to assume that the LEAST it could be is analogous to the best Shi'ar has to offer. In fact I'd say it was more advanced since the future is comprised of various sentient beings from different planets and solar systems, and thus the technology is quite the medley.
And Wakandan tech must seem, in comparison to BM1M's tech, like comparing the very best medieval age war-technology (eg crossbow bolts) with modern technology (eg a 50 cal BMG rifle).

Secondly the team is 4 people deep ....and BM1M is all by his lonesome.
Or is he?
In the arc he could duplicate himself into fully cognitive 'avatars' that could fight as well as he could, and more importantly think as well as he could. For instance he left an Avatar to deal with the Solaris problem while he went to negate a riot. This indicates that the avatar is sufficiently competent to be trusted with solving universe-threatening conundrums while the real guy deals with a riot!
Thus the fight is actually comprised of a team composed of:
Black Panther, Deathstroke, the Midnighter, and Deadpool
vs a team comprised of:
Batman 1M, Batman 1M, Batman 1M, and Batman 1M.

The Shi'ar may or may not have solar-system busting bombs (I don't know if they do, but let's assume they possess them), but that is a useless strategy. If the detonation would destroy a solar system then the team would also automatically lose if they used it. Thus the most such technology would do is equalize the field by killing everybody (including, of course, themselves). Thus that is a moot point.

Anyways, without any major PIS/CIS, BM1M would easily eliminate the team. Easily.
It would be the same as taking candy from 3 babies (4 if you include Black Panther).
The dude is just too ahead of the game.

nb: Black Panther is near the top of my list (the only guy who I can honestly say I prefer over BP is the Phantom, and that character ...sadly ....is rather obscure nowadays).
If Deathstroke was given his own series (as in a real series) I would be his fanboy .....I'd even win Wolverine8888 in fanboyism.
I adore Deadpool .....I kind of wish he was more serious, but he is basically Deathstroke with jokes. Thus I like.
Hence I love every member of the team ....almost to the point of fanboyism (would be that if I did not find it silly to fawn over comic book characters).
However BM1M would wipe the floor with them.

I'm not os sure...

If Batman M can use his "avatars", can't T'Challa use his army? Only seems fair.

Also, I don't see Batman M's 853rd Century tech being superior to Shi'ar Tech, being as the Shi'Ar Empire predates Marvel 616 Earth in the 21st century by a rather large span of millenia, as well as encompassing many hundreds of thousands of different alien races. Wakanda Tech may be short lived by Earth standards, but the Shi'Ar were conquering galaxies and expanding their territory back when the Cellestial's were seeding Earth with the potential of mutations.

Also, Midnighter and the others are not novices. There are beings in the here and now of comics that are millenia ahead technologically and can be taken down by characters of the 21st century. Case in point being Cellestials and Heralds being taken down by the machinations of characters like Reed Richards and Dr. Doom.

T'Challa's an Avenger, he's been up against some stiff opposition.

Being from the future and having high tech gadgetry doesn't equate to omnipotence.

Batman 1M, at best, is equivalent to High Evolutionary if he were a martial arts master and vigilante (with soul jars).

He's still human, and he's still susceptible.

Especially when the opposition is given so many advantages out the gate.

I'd say Batman 1 mill cause not only does he have advanced tech from Earth but also Amazonian, Kryptonian, Atlantian, New Godian, and some old Martian tech. That is quite an arsenal.