Dormammu vs. Martian Manhunter

Started by DrDoom1012 pages

Dormammu vs. Martian Manhunter

The battle is in Manhattan. THe time is midnight. They are in the streets. Who wins?

😑

Originally posted by leonidas
😑

😂

Originally posted by leonidas
😑

Ditto.

😆 sorry guys

😆

Oh, that was some good s**t. Man, did that bust me up. 🤣

No offense, Dr Doom-honest. Seriously, I needed that laugh, and the responses that followed. Oh god. 🙄

It's close..

On one hand, Manhunter has near Superman strength and speed...on the other, Dormammu is a god of ****ing Chaos.

I can't choose.

who is this martian manhunter creature?

Well, it's bigger than a breadbox.

Originally posted by long pig
Well, it's bigger than a breadbox.

oh,please tell me more

I keep it in my pants...

Originally posted by long pig
I keep it in my pants...

so you have a martian manhunter in your pants? 😮

I wish....
droolio

Originally posted by long pig
I wish....
droolio

oh really what about ion?

..............i'm asking since i'm guessing you would know.

Sounds like someone is jealous....

Originally posted by long pig
Sounds like someone is jealous....

😮 ..............................who me? what are you talking about...... 😕

hahahahaha

dread dormammu

This is a close one.mhmm

Originally posted by Priest
This is a close one.mhmm

Stalemate?