Genis Vell VS. The Flash

Started by Adam Warlock2 pages

Genis Vell VS. The Flash

Can the Flash survive his encounter with Photon? Or does he die horribly?

Battle starts on Earth...

Both are bloodlusted...

Debate.

Flash drops a multiverse on him.

Originally posted by The Ion
Flash drops a multiverse on him.

😱 ..............

but seriously flash drop's a multiverse on genis.

Originally posted by thesilverspider
😱 ..............

but seriously flash drop's a multiverse on genis.

Unless there's a banana peel nearby. Then he careens wildly out of control and KOs himself. 😛

Pointless thread - Flash does 🙂

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Pointless thread - Flash does 🙂
ur back 😱

welcome back

Originally posted by kgkg
ur back 😱

welcome back

Thank you my friend 🙂 It was only a short ten day ban 🙂

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Thank you my friend 🙂 It was only a short ten day ban 🙂

I missed the story. Why were you banned, if you don't mind my asking?

Originally posted by Melnorme
I missed the story. Why were you banned, if you don't mind my asking?

I showed bullying was going on on the forum but in doing so I created a thread which was "Off topic" something Paola had warned me about. Adam Warlock who saw my public warning for this reported it in an attempt to get me banned. He obviously tried to get this extended having read a post of his tonight. Obvioulsy this petty ploy on his part failed.

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Pointless thread - Flash does 🙂

yes brother is back now let's represent the real creater of the universe hoppy the galactic bunny............. 😈

Originally posted by thesilverspider
yes brother is back now let's represent the real creater of the universe hoppy the galactic bunny............. 😈

Thank you my friend

Yes the bunny 🙂 rules!!!!

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Thank you my friend

Yes the bunny 🙂 rules!!!!


no doubt but the enemy is lurking so be on guard.... 😕

Did somebody say....retcon? 😈

Originally posted by The Ion
Did somebody say....retcon? 😈

............ 🙄

Yes "The Enemy" is lurking it pmed me earlier 🙂

A retcon sounds fun I am off to bed so I'll give it a go tmz, take care guys 🙂

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Yes "The Enemy" is lurking it pmed me earlier 🙂

A retcon sounds fun I am off to bed so I'll give it a go tmz, take care guys 🙂

it did ........ 😱

see you manana

Originally posted by thesilverspider
............ 🙄

😆

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
I showed bullying was going on on the forum but in doing so I created a thread which was "Off topic" something Paola had warned me about. Adam Warlock who saw my public warning for this reported it in an attempt to get me banned. He obviously tried to get this extended having read a post of his tonight. Obvioulsy this petty ploy on his part failed.

That sounds like a 10-day ban was the only possible option. 🙄

Who was getting bullied, by the way?

Adam Warlock is a *****

Originally posted by King KAM
Adam Warlock is a *****

Nah, he's a good fella.