Character Ownage

Started by H. S. 65,121 pages

Originally posted by Galan777
Namor owns Hulk:

What's that from?

Originally posted by H. S. 6
What's that from?
Marvel: The End

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/avenhammervisions.htm#CAP

Thor owned.

Originally posted by Galan777
Marvel: The End

Thanks.

The ultimate ownage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hkNnltFfR4

Black Panther gives the Red Skull a serious BEATDOWN (hand to hand)

"I'm going to BREAK your JAW Skull"

Yea, uhh ..... he wasn't kidding about the "BREAKING your Jaw" part

ouch....

❌

Originally posted by jrodslam
❌


That guy is on fire!!!!!!!

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
That guy is on fire!!!!!!!

I thought you were better than that. ❌ 😛

Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
I thought you were better than that. ❌ 😛

I couldn't come up with anything better 🙁

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I couldn't come up with anything better 🙁

😠 Well don't say anything at all. 😠

Anyway, i shall become your Son, Wife, Husband when i get my new name. 🙄 😛

Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
😠 Well don't say anything at all. 😠

Anyway, i shall become your Son, Wife, Husband when i get my new name. 🙄 😛


You can be my servant 😐

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
You can be my servant 😐

You can be my ***** 😐

Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
You can be my ***** 😐
Ownage!

😛

Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
You can be my ***** 😐

No thanks.

Jugg you just got owned...Admit it...Cry it out...

cry

owned

hahaha ... owned

.