Originally posted by DarkCrawlerI suppose so, but we don't write it, we just read it. 🙂
Ah thats right, ice vision and flame breath. Forgot the backwards thing.In reality, shouldn't Bizarro be super-SLOW and super-WEAK, since he is opposite Superman? And shouldn't yellow sunlight rob him of his powers, and red sunlight should give him power?😛
Then again it may be a mental thing, Supermans powers seem subject to change at will. I'm not sure he's what people percieve him to be at all. Being why even the Quintessence regards him as godlike.
I don't know jack shit about the human bomb. I don't know WHO he is, WHAT he is or HOW he got the way he is. But, I saw like two pages with him in it and I kicked myself for not thinking of that character.
He's ****ing awesome! THE HUMAN ****ING BOMB, MAN!
The only comic I have of this killer character is some old Police? comic, he's running from some nazis or something and he's cornered, so he says damn...and opens his suit and blows everything up!
Anyone know anything about the guy?
Namor is basically fighting a retarded Superman. He still loses to Bizzaro. He's just as powerful as Superman except he's dumb and has the reverse powers of Supe's. It's also the same as if they were to give Savage Hulk all of Superman's powers and they made him fight Namor. It's the same crap.
Namor loses.