Omega Red vs. Deathstroke

Started by TheKahn2 pages

Omega Red vs. Deathstroke

These two Super-Soldiers get 1 day of prep and have a basic knowlege of each others abilities and weapons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Red
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathstroke

The fight takes place in an abandoned Russian Lab
Who wins?

Captain America

I say Wolverine wins.

Originally posted by DrDoom101
I say Wolverine wins.
cap or wolverine, it go either way.

Originally posted by King KAM
cap or wolverine, it go either way.
Of course it can. They're too equal.

Originally posted by DrDoom101
Of course it can. They're too equal.
agreed

Originally posted by DrDoom101
I say Wolverine wins.

Why do I even try?

Originally posted by TheKahn
Why do I even try?

Because you're a wolverine fanboy!

You knew he'd win this, but you made the thread anyway.

Yes, Wolverine wins. Ya' fanboy.

Originally posted by long pig
Because you're a wolverine fanboy!

You knew he'd win this, but you made the thread anyway.

Yes, Wolverine wins. Ya' fanboy.

Damn, I've been discovered. Next post I'll have to go with Wolverine VS JLA just to be far

deathstroke

I think Omega gets a slim majority, but it would be close

Omega Red if he has all his powers (Death Factor and such.)

Originally posted by id369
Omega Red if he has all his powers (Death Factor and such.)
Does that work against an immortal?

Originally posted by Juntai
Does that work against an immortal?

I believe his life force can still be drained/depleted given Omega Red the KO over Deathstroke.
In a fight you don’t have to necessarily kill the opponent to win.

On top what’s the point of having a match were you are required to kill the person to win, if that person can simply revive himself.-__-

Originally posted by id369
I believe his life force can still be drained/depleted given Omega Red the KO over Deathstroke.
In a fight you don’t have to necessarily kill the opponent to win.

On top what’s the point of having a match were you are required to kill the person to win, if that person can simply revive himself.-__-

I meant, Does life force drain work on an immortal?

either he has a unlimited supply of life force and the attack is pointless
or most of his life force could be drained knock him out but not enough to kill him

who knows?

Originally posted by Juntai
I meant, Does life force drain work on an immortal?

Good question.

I assume (Im not exactly sure how his immortality work.)
That Deathstroke still has a life force
The difference that his gets his life force
restored overtime
(so he could be technically dead for a lil while)
But over a short period of time he recovers it.
(unlike anyone else that stay permanently dead)

Anyone else wants to fill me in on this?

It doesn't matter if deathstroke is immortal, a knockout is still a win.

It's his hf that makes him immortal but we really don't know if the scope of it is wide enough to include life force perpetual replenishment. If it does, i'd go with Slade, if it doesn't i'd go with Red.

Good battle. Evenly matched and new! I didn't think there were anymore.

It takes a lot to put down Omega Red, and I don't know if Deathstroke's default equipment has what it takes, but I'm no Deathstroke expert...