Exodus (classic) vs. Superboy(Adult)

Started by the Darkone2 pages

Exodus (classic) vs. Superboy(Adult)

Exodus
(classic)

vs.

Superboy
(Adult)

Isnt Superboy Superman as a kid? I apologize if i got that wrong. But isnt he?

It's superboy with his full potential powers

Originally posted by DrDoom101
Isnt Superboy Superman as a kid? I apologize if i got that wrong. But isnt he?

No.

I think they mean the current superboy (Kon-El) as an adult

Dunno much about adult Superboy. Exodus is very powerful though, and wasn't even at full potential during Bloodties.

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Dunno much about adult Superboy. Exodus is very powerful though, and wasn't even at full potential during Bloodties.

From what I know about him that initally he just had a form of TK that allowed him to mimic Superman's powers. Lately, his kryptonian DNA has started to absorb yellow sun light, giving him genuine Superman powers. Based on what I heard around here, as an adult Kon-El would have not only Superman level power but also his added TK abilities potentially making him one hell of a monster. Some poeple can tell you more

He is a DC speedster and womps Exodus cuz he is to damn fast🙂

I agree, with Soleran. Exodus kicks major ass, but has been depicted like crap. FFS, even QS beat him (yeah, i know Exodus almost killed him in Blood Ties, but hey, don't ask me.....)

if were talking about blood ties exodus or above then it diffently goes to him though I wouldn't count out superboy. 6 out of 10 exodus.

Originally posted by jasofisc
if were talking about blood ties exodus or above then it diffently goes to him though I wouldn't count out superboy. 6 out of 10 exodus.

anytime there is a high powered TP or TK user I know they are UBER strong however the problem is when you have a SUPER SUPER fast guy fighting you faster then you can see/think you just cannot win which is why Exodus takes a huge loss🙁

if exodus has a tk sheild on at the start which it seems like he does then superboy goes splat agenst it like a bug on a windsheild.

Originally posted by jasofisc
if exodus has a tk sheild on at the start which it seems like he does then superboy goes splat agenst it like a bug on a windsheild.

Superboy is as strong as Superman in the Adult version if we are talking about Black Zero cuz Exodus wouldn't even be a blip on a radar.

Exodus has to think to put up a TK shield and thats already to slow ro Superboy🙁 Superboy is ULTRA fast far faster then you or I can see, think, even feel really.

but if we always has a tk shield on he wouldn't have to think about it. who is blackzero

I mean he not we

black zero was a Superboy that matured and didn't say follow Superman's footsteps however had all his powers plus MASSIVE TK abilites to the tune hundreds of superboys from various alternative universes were fighting him at the same time and getting pimp slapped around.

Exodus feeds of psychic and life energies. Superboy/Black Zero is just a good-sized meal.

Anytime you put a Marvel character against a DC speedster it makes marvel look lame............no way Exodus can stop Kon-El cuz he is to fast............

Uh huh.

Exodus will eat his ass alive, speed is overrated. Exodus will feed off of superboy tk shield and absorb his energy making him stronger. Exodus took out the xmen and avengers at the same time, he took both teams and their most powerful members out sersi, vision,war machine, xaiver etc while he was holding genosha up with his telekinesis. Exodus is not to be f**ked with.