Street Level to base super humanMatch(everyone but!!!)

Started by TwisterGameX2 pages

Street Level to base super humanMatch(everyone but!!!)

Batman,Dd,Cap,Wolverine,Punisher, Nick fury

Batman gets no belt

Cap gets no shield

Dd gets no club

Punisher gets nothing of his(guns)

Wolverine has no adamantuim claws(no bone claws either even if he was born with it.

As much as I hate to say it....probably Cap

punisher finds a way...

SooPerman wood kill them alll!

It comes down to Cap and DD.

Batman>dd

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Batman>dd

All he needs is a stereo 😄

Cap wins it.

THE CAPTAIN BUT IF CONAN WAS THERE HE WOULD GIVE A RUN FOR IT

Is Wolverines healing factor turned off for this?

I can see Batman lurking in the shadows while they beat each other up, then finishing off the loser. I forget what kind of armor his suit is made of but I think its kevlar or stronger.

conan!beets all......except cap...

I'd go with DD. Batman's and Wolverine's jobber auras should cancle each other out

Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Batman>dd

Not without gadgets to equalize them. Bats is still just human. DD can bench around 800 LBs. Hand-to-hand is DD's advantage.

DD or Cap. I'm a bit biased for DD (or against Cap rather) but it would be close.

Does Wolverine not have his healing?

Cap has already smacked around everyone in this battle in h2h minus bats, and im not sure of Punisher, But besides that....Cap wins this, because in about 1hour, DD is gassing, Bats is laggin(barely but surely) and Punisher is barely chugging along, Cap is ACTUALLY more Fresh than when the fight started because he is pumping full of adrenaline and not tired at all.

Cap Wins. Punisher and Nick get taken out pretty early. Wolverine, w/o his healin factor tires after a while and gets eliminated. Its down to DD, Cap and Bats. DD takes down Batman, and after a long match DD gets winded and Cap takes him down

It's between Cap & DD. If DD's fresh enough when he gets to Cap, DD wins. If not, Cap wins.

who is DD"? i am lost

Originally posted by Dmx777
who is DD"? i am lost

Daredevil

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Not without gadgets to equalize them. Bats is still just human. DD can bench around 800 LBs. Hand-to-hand is DD's advantage.

DD or Cap. I'm a bit biased for DD (or against Cap rather) but it would be close.


Batman can also bench 800 (or more looking at his feats).

Cap takes this.

Batman has held up a 1000 pound ceiling