Deadpool versus Ironfist

Started by Ex11B1 pages

Deadpool versus Ironfist

Who wins this battle?

Deadpool

I have questions here. People are always mentioning Deadpool and Iron Fist's skills, but who have they beaten with MA skills?

In this fight, does DP have his guns and sword? Is IF allowed to use the iron fist?

Originally posted by jrodslam
I have questions here. People are always mentioning Deadpool and Iron Fist's skills, but who have they beaten with MA skills?

In this fight, does DP have his guns and sword? Is IF allowed to use the iron fist?


If thats what you want,sure.

Originally posted by jrodslam
I have questions here. People are always mentioning Deadpool and Iron Fist's skills, but who have they beaten with MA skills?

I agree. We all saw what happened when Deadpool had to fight a real fighter like Shen Kuei.

For those who don't know. Shen Kuei utterly kicked Deadpool's butt......3 times in a row.....using NO weapons their first fight.....except Deadpool's sword.....which he impaled Deadpool with at the end.