Enraged Pikachu vs. Wolverine

Started by GODSCRIBE1 pages

Enraged Pikachu vs. Wolverine

Who wins this?

Pikachu

pikachu

pikachu.Period!

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Pikachu
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
pikachu
Originally posted by UltimateIronman
pikachu.Period!
Pi..KAAAAAAAA...CHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

The yellow little bastard

No contest.... Wolverine's flesh gets burned from his skeleton

✅

PIKACHU WINS!!

pikachu goes down hard

wolverine gets a pokeball

and catch him

and then he goes out to catch them all

i don't know about that. He'd have to render Pikachu unconcious first, and that isn't an easy task because he's probably 100x faster than Wolverine. And even then Wolverine will prove to be an excellent conductor of Pikas electric bolts...

Pikachu 10/10

I don't know where you get the idea that Pikachu is "100x faster" than Wolverine, considering the guy dodges bullets and lasers as par for the course.....

Originally posted by Piedmon
I don't know where you get the idea that Pikachu is "100x faster" than Wolverine, considering the guy dodges bullets and lasers as par for the course.....

agility attack Pwns wolverine in speed.

that being said I go for the little hairy yellow bastard for the win.

Originally posted by Jose123
that being said I go for the little hairy yellow bastard for the win.

That's..... I..... no, wait..... errr.... I agree! =0

Originally posted by Piedmon
I don't know where you get the idea that Pikachu is "100x faster" than Wolverine, considering the guy dodges bullets and lasers as par for the course.....

are you comparing Wolverine's speed to the speed of a bullet? or to the speed of light?

😑

just because a person misses with a gun doesn't mean the other guy was moving at lightspeed

It's when he activates his Kaio-Ken that his secret Instant Transmission becomes available, you see.....

Originally posted by Piedmon
It's when he activates his Kaio-Ken that his secret Instant Transmission becomes available, you see.....

pffffftt..... i was being sarcastic.... everyone knows about the super-ken-doll thingy

✅

pikachu pwns

Pikachu.

This has been done a couple of times before.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=337761&highlight=wolverine+vs+pikachu
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366623&highlight=wolverine+vs+pikachu

Originally posted by jacobo0o
pikachu goes down hard

wolverine gets a pokeball

and catch him

and then he goes out to catch them all

Just the thought of Wolverine yelling out "Alright! I caught a Pikachu!" makes me chuckle.

But you have to take into account that Pikachu DOES take things down that are considerably larger than itself(wether they're evolutionarily above him or not. Wailmer, for example, is technically a stage behind, but still on his level and still no match.)

On top of that, I don't care what universe you're from, a blast of electricity will hurt.

Wolverine wins........ he invents the ADAMANTIUM POKEBALL !!!