Captain Boomerang(DC) Vs Boomerang(Marvel)

Started by Lighthammer1 pages

Captain Boomerang(DC) Vs Boomerang(Marvel)

I would say Boomerang because of his former career as an athlete and because he actually gets involved into hand to hand combay whereas Captain Boomerang really doesn't fight that much himself except for when use his contrapitons o get him out of situatuons.

Boomerang has at least the same skill as Cap Boomerang .... and he can fly

Which Cap. Boomerang? The current one has superspeed.

Yep, Captain Boomerang has Flash-type Super-speed.

Which one is an aussie? Whoever is an Aussie wins.

Originally posted by Juntai
Yep, Captain Boomerang has Flash-type Super-speed.

really?......... that's................ dumb!

Originally posted by Scoobless
really?......... that's................ dumb!

No....it...makes....sense....since....aussies....made.....the....boomerang...

Originally posted by supervenom
No....it...makes....sense....since....aussies....made.....the....boomerang...
He was talking about the super-speed, not who the aussie is.

O my bad....dang I think I got high....sorry about that Juntai and Scoobless, dang.

😛

Yes the new and younger Cap.Boomerang has superspeed. The reason for it is,

Spoiler:
his brother is Impulse. Yet, his mother and father didn't have superspeed so why did he get it? *shrugs*

I ment the Captain Boomeran that Barry Allen Faced not the won Wally West Faced. And The Aussie for the person tha asked is Boomerang.

Originally posted by Lighthammer
I ment the Captain Boomeran that Barry Allen Faced not the won Wally West Faced. And The Aussie for the person tha asked is Boomerang.

Thanks Lighthammer. Then Boomerang takes my vote 🙂 Original is the best!

I think they're both Australian

Yeah I forgot they were both Austrailian Thanks for the correction. I know this has nothing to do with the post but a friend asked me this toady. Do any of you know of a charcter, its probably Marvel that looked a little like venom but was a female? Thansk

Her name isn't official, but she goes by Scream.

You are welcome 🙂 Glad I could help.

Thanks supervenom.

Anytime Lighthammer.

I just found this for ya:

http://www.samruby.com/Villains/Scream/scream.htm

Originally posted by supervenom
Her name isn't official, but she goes by Scream.

You are welcome 🙂 Glad I could help.

you sure he doesn't mean this chick?

or the older Spider-Woman?

http://members.fortunecity.com/rook1/spider-woman.html

(Great title for a Wonder Woman comic)

😄

Originally posted by Scoobless
you sure he doesn't mean this chick?

or the older Spider-Woman?

http://members.fortunecity.com/rook1/spider-woman.html

(Great title for a Wonder Woman comic)

😄

Forgot about those too, thanks Scoob. Normally though when people ask, they are asking about Scream so I thought that was who he was asking for, since she is a symbiote too.