The Runner,Gladiator & Champion with the power gem vs Imperiex

Started by golem3701 pages

The Runner,Gladiator & Champion with the power gem vs Imperiex

Now we all know that the Champion has beaten Thousands and Thousands of people in personal fighting so that the version I won't the Champion to be. Written well Champion.

Imperiex aims his hand at them and destroys them all.
Seriously, this is a major nonfight.

He would have to catch the Runner would pepper his head a thousand times before he rasied his hands

And do what? Stimulate hair growth?
Imperiex has the ability to drop everyone here, and I doubt they could even harm him.

These two Elders are powerful and damn near Indestructible I think they give a good match.I will add three people Morg at full power Silver Surfer & Current Thanos.

Who the hell is imperiex he sounds like the baddest mother****er the way you are throwing all these people in here

Go to Wikipedia and type in his name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki.Imperiex

adn who is the runner?

I still say Imperiex wins, Superman had to meld with DC's equivelent of Eternity and still wasn't strong enough to take him on.

Imperiex would put a hurting on these guys.Well intill the names were added

He is a Elder of the Universe of Marvel like Champion.

And Kismet is Eternity's equal in the DCU, and her giving all her power to Superman wasn't enough to drop him.
They had to plot device the hell out of him to 'beat' him, and these guys don't have that luxury in a forum thread.

Well honestly any one of those guys like runner or champion could curbstomp Superman anyway so they are LEAGUES above him however I am not all that familiar with IMP I have heard he is similar to Galactus. That said I go with the Team and the recent additions.......................................not due to strength all together but brain power and brawn.

Galactus couldn't kill them since they are curse from death realm. Imperiex would just leave since he can't kill them permently.

well if they cannot die then imp will die due to gnats eating at him🙂 Actually Perhaps all 3 of them are greater then SM wih Kismet who knows........................I think the three win!

All 3 are greater than Superman merged with DC's Eternity? They aren't even close. The Elder's range from Thanos level to skyfather level. Imperiex eats them.

2 sky fathers plus a play toy Gladiator should make for a fun battle at least🙂 Perhaps they win when imp falls down🙂 Normally no however Imp can lose and these guys can bring them down

These guys simply aren't powerful enough.