magneto vs. dcu and mu
Ok here it goes. Th way people have been describing him here is the battle: Magneto just thought holy shit I am a lot like god. I am going to kill everyone. With his powers I'm sure he could do it. Ok so aside from his awesome control of metal and bing able to stop anyone in their tracks because of the iron in their blood(I am not being sarcastic here, I know he can actually do this. It is obvious I eat cereal, cereal has iron, MAgneto controls metal, which is an awesome power).
Now aside from this already awesome power(I know these are real powers), it has been bought to my attention that the following statement is indeed FACT!
:
holy shit so besides having his totally cool power of magnetism(I know that one'es real again), he has an AUTOMATIC, UNIMPENITRABLE BY ANYY MEANS, AUTOMATIC REPELLING SHIELD OF EVERYTHING. Thats right nothing can actually reach his body,he can block out stars, CAN make WORMHOLES, and COMPLETELY DRAIN SOMEONE AS POWERFUL AS SUPERMAN"S ENERGY IN A SECOND FROM ANYWHERE ON EARTH, now I find out he controls ALL FORCES OF NATURE! Jesus christ
This man is obviouslly a beast of uncalculable power and raw force. Who can stop this guy? Ok so the fight is every single , that's right, EVERY SINGLE marvel and dc character ever written. Galactus? Pssshhttt down in seconds he can't break magneto's shield but magneto could drain his life force quickly causing him to get weaker and weaker. Spectre? Even easier he could just put him through a black hole everytime he saw him. Superman, don;t even count him he can't do anything to this pure awesome UNSTOPPABLE FOE! Champion of the universe? Iron trick(possible imo). Living tribunal, how could he hurt him? Remember the shield. Ice man or whatever, the shield automatically turns ice into oxygen and hydrogen. Silver surfer? Oh magneto could just absorb his power. Flash? Flash would get FED UP power absorbtion/ imagine getting your iron stopped in place while your body is going lightspeed(honestly I think magneto could do that but only if his field truly was an automatic super fing duper repeller of everything). Flash better have one heck of a healing factor. Hulk? Magneto could forget about him as seeing his limitless strength wouldn't even put a scratch in the shield. Maby I should write a bible about magneto cuz he is obviously going to win.