Champion at full potential vs Thanos & Mindless Hulk

Started by golem3702 pages

Champion at full potential vs Thanos & Mindless Hulk

I know Thanos beat Champion, but really Champion beat himself. Now If he takes this fight serious and uses his skills and strength and with the help of the power gem making him an even more powerful being how would it turn out? Now this is a fist fight, the only way I think he would have a chance against these two. Now Hulk is at his full strength and Thanos is at his typical badazz self.

Fist Fight no powers

not fair but still the team. Once someone manages to take away the gem seeing that Champion couldn't really tap into it(albeit subconsciously only), he'd get beaten the a pulp.

team

A wellw written Champion should not lose to Thanos. I think Mindless Hulk and Thanos is too much but I think he could beat them on their own.

Thanos. 🙂

Team with a fair amount of ease.

"Full potential" will still lose. Team ftw.

Without the PG, Champion is dead.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Without the PG, Champion is dead.
I'd wager with the gem he's still toast.

Originally posted by golem370
Fist Fight no powers

He could possibly win this. Thanos would be non-factor and would side quickly then he could have to deal with MH.

Hulk still wins.
Thanos might help too, but it's mostly Hulk's raw power versus Champ.

Originally posted by janus77
Hulk still wins.
Thanos might help too, but it's mostly Hulk's raw power versus Champ.
In which case he loses.

he's strong enough to take down an Elder or two, and he has taken Champ in the past, iirc.

he wins comfortably imo 🙂.

Well as always your opinion is full of shit.

Originally posted by B.A
Well as always your opinion is full of shit.

so you're as illogical as you are vulgar? nice to know 🙂.

Illogical? I actually know what happens in comics unlike you.

In my opinion... Thanos would take out Champion by himself.

That Champion fight was brutal... although it did showcase some skill. Thanos should have been able to punch Champ's head off with those shots.

Who said Thanos was a non factor? He trained Gamora, you do know who is Gamora, right?