Fight of Strength: He-man vs Majestic

Started by joesha282 pages

Fight of Strength: He-man vs Majestic

Let's Rumble!

bump

He-Man ever been measured, what he can lift? Any ballpark figure?

Originally posted by roughrider
He-Man ever been measured, what he can lift? Any ballpark figure?

Whatever he wants. Whatever he needs to do the job.

He-Man would get whupped in a normal fight...but strength is one area no one will ever feasibly trump him (without magical help).

His power is mystically originated, apparently drawing power from the universe itself via Castle Greyskull. He Man is as strong as he needs to be...his strength fluctuates based upon need. So if he needed to be Class Mr. Majestic + 1, he could.

Like I said, Majestic owns a normal fight due to other powers (and speed) but He-Man would win, say, a tug-of-war.

-DM

P.S. Good luck ever finding a bio telling you all that (nothing concrete exists about He-man on the web that I can find) but that's straight from his TV show and his short-lived comic. His best feat on record is chucking a small-moon-sized meteor into orbit around his planet, so take that how you will too.

He-man all the way woot woot.

Well the truth is he would get whooped in a normal fight against Majestic.

In strength alone I say He-man, cause its He-man were talking about here.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
He-Man would get whupped in a normal fight...but strength is one area no one will ever feasibly trump him (without magical help).

His power is mystically originated, apparently drawing power from the universe itself via Castle Greyskull. He Man is as strong as he needs to be...his strength fluctuates based upon need. So if he needed to be Class Mr. Majestic + 1, he could.

Like I said, Majestic owns a normal fight due to other powers (and speed) but He-Man would win, say, a tug-of-war.

-DM

P.S. Good luck ever finding a bio telling you all that (nothing concrete exists about He-man on the web that I can find) but that's straight from his TV show and his short-lived comic. His best feat on record is chucking a small-moon-sized meteor into orbit around his planet, so take that how you will too.

Originally posted by long pig
Whatever he wants. Whatever he needs to do the job.

How come when you say it, it sounds all intell-o-gent?

Pure strength fight? Majestic gets merked.

Originally posted by roughrider
He-Man ever been measured, what he can lift? Any ballpark figure?

On panel he lifted a mountain range weighing over 500 billion tons, but wait, after he lifted it he threw it across a large river(in Eternia)where it landed on some huge machine he needed to destroy.

By the way apparently He-Man like Superman, can transfer all the weight of an object to the point it's being lifted from, this way preventing it from crumbling under it's own weight.

He also lifted Castle Greyskull
If I was to rate his strength I would say he lifts between 100,000 & 1,000,000 tons max He like 6foot4 weight 325pounds

Originally posted by golem370
He also lifted Castle Greyskull
If I was to rate his strength I would say he lifts between 100,000 & 1,000,000 tons max He like 6foot4 weight 325pounds

Nah my nikka,

He even stronger, like I posted, he lifted a Mountain range weighing ove 500 Billion tons, and then threw the Mountain for a distance at a machine, that ironically was trying to levitate the Mountain to throw it on top of Greyskull.

But I recently read in some post he threw a moon size rock into space, I dunno if this is true.

well i say he-man, and i didnt know he could draw unlimited power from grey skull, i always thought there was a limit, a very high limit but a limit, damn guess i was wrong.

Originally posted by unknowable
Nah my nikka,

He even stronger, like I posted, he lifted a Mountain range weighing ove 500 Billion tons, and then threw the Mountain for a distance at a machine, that ironically was trying to levitate the Mountain to throw it on top of Greyskull.

But I recently read in some post he threw a moon size rock into space, I dunno if this is true.

I was unaware of the mountain range but it doesn't surprise me (even though it's illogical tat the weight could transfer onto one point). Cool beans.

you all DO know that pre-c superman left he-man laying in an issue of dc presents, right . . .?

😉

WHO DA MAN???

Yeah, but Supes had a speed and durability advantage over He-Man (and yet he was still afraid of HM!). So that actually makes sense from a character-continuity standpoint. He-Man would win an arm-wrestle though.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I was unaware of the mountain range but it doesn't surprise me (even though it's illogical tat the weight could transfer onto one point). Cool beans.

# He MAn throws moon at Majestic ..... Majestic uses the solar system as tennis racket .... # 🙂

He-Man, better hair cut

Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
# He MAn throws moon at Majestic ..... Majestic uses the solar system as tennis racket .... # 🙂

Yeah, Majestic would win. No one's really arguing against that. This is just pure strength level.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, Majestic would win. No one's really arguing against that. This is just pure strength level.

And Majestic is stronger 🙂

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I was unaware of the mountain range but it doesn't surprise me (even though it's illogical tat the weight could transfer onto one point). Cool beans.

Not really, the reason this is possible in Superman's case(even now)is because of his telekenisis, when he touches an object the weight is concentrated on that point, at the same time his strength is spread across the object through his telekenisis preventing it from collapsing.

Now it is impossible, but not in comics. lol