SCO Scoobless sselboocS Re: Baszátok meg a KURVA ANYÁTOKAT TI NYOMORÉKOK!!! Originally posted by juggernaut66666 KURVA ANYÁTOK!!! HEY!!!.... stop miss-quoting me!!!-goddammit-😠
JOS Jose123 Badass from Kahndaq Originally posted by juggernaut66666 Egyébként anyád kurva? Speak English CABRON!!!!
SCO Scoobless sselboocS KURVA ANYÁTOK!!! = Motherless Whore!!!I think you could get a ban for this..... ✅
SCO Scoobless sselboocS Originally posted by juggernaut66666 wrong it means something elseare you sure? .... 🙄
SCO Scoobless sselboocS Originally posted by juggernaut66666 i dont give a damn got it? wow... you're so brave and manly🙂
SCO Scoobless sselboocS Originally posted by long pig Motherless whore? Well, he's got a point.....😈 really? but it's his thread starter.... i don't think it was directed at anyone in particular
SCO Scoobless sselboocS Originally posted by juggernaut66666 i know it 😄and did you know that that you're a dumb a.s.s? interesting ...... 🙂
SCO Scoobless sselboocS to you i mean.... not to anyone with more than three brain cells to rub together✅
PAO Paola Ronin Originally posted by Jose123 Speak English CABRON!!!! ^ what he said 😖hifty:except for the last part which I SWEAR I do not know what it means 🙂