Armando Valles R.I.P. Thread

Started by King KAM1 pages

Armando Valles R.I.P. Thread

*starts to play his piano and sing*

Armandooooooooooooooooo......
How we miss you soooooooooo........
We miss your smile, your helping hand,
The way you thought thing would Pwn Superman,
And way you listened to nooooooooone........
You always knew, Thing could Lift over 100tonnnnnnns,
And if it wasnt Thing it was Genis Velle,
You told us how he could kill sentry by merely flicking his fingernail,
And That Collossus stood no chance,
Because thing had beaten the Champ,
OH! how we misss you.....(how we miss you)
OOooOOhh how we miss you...(how we miss you)
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!HH!........
You even tried coming back with a million socks....(back with a million socks)
And posted around the clock!....(posted around the clock)
You always Brightened up our day!!!,
When you made the Fonz and Told us "HEEEY"

*piano solo*

Armando we will miss you.....
We wished had more days.....
Armando we will miss you.....
We know you dont care what MARVEL says.....

*siings without the music*
And even though....the hulk is big and green,
He'll never be a match.....

For EVERYONESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
FAVORIIIIIIIIITTTTE! ....blue eyed......
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing......................

Nice, but who is Armando?

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Nice, but who is Armando?
The Thing guy......you know.....

That was beautiful 🙁

But yeah who was Armando Valles? Was he banned before I got here?

Originally posted by Black Adam
That was beautiful 🙁

But yeah who was Armando Valles? Was he banned before I got here?

He was our resident Thing Fanboy

Originally posted by King KAM
He was our resident Thing Fanboy

I thought that was Tony Stark?

Oh wait I remember him now, he called out the mods right? 😄

Originally posted by King_Mungi
I thought that was Tony Stark?

Oh wait I remember him now, he called out the mods right? 😄

yep, all of em

Originally posted by King KAM
yep, all of em

Oh yeahhhhhh, haha that was nuts. He made like 8 threads calling on people who had a problem with him and then called on the mods. Guy had balls, well internet balls knowing you will never meet these people.

For those who don't remember him, here is his bio
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=62584

He had also some of the most impressive thread count of these forums...only four guys defeated him there.

Nice song, by the way. 🙂

We should make one for Wolverine8888, but "8888" hardly rhymes with anything.

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He had also some of the most impressive thread count of these forums...only four guys defeated him there.

Nice song, by the way. 🙂

We should make one for Wolverine8888, but "8888" hardly rhymes with anything.

He did. wolverine8888 saw it and came back where he was then baned again.

What, he did? Where 😛

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What, he did? Where 😛

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t388861.html

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What, he did? Where 😛

Two days ago, I sent him the thread since he goes to this other board I go to.

Nice. 😄

Armando , the only man to ever create a superman-with-his-arm -tied -behind-his-back-not-allowed-to-use-any-of-his-other-powers-match

We shall mis ye.....

Originally posted by grey fox
Armando , the only man to ever create a superman-with-his-arm -tied -behind-his-back-not-allowed-to-use-any-of-his-other-powers-match

We shall mis ye.....

😆 There was actually a match like that?

sounds like this guy was funny.

Originally posted by Black Adam
😆 There was actually a match like that?

sounds like this guy was funny.

He didn't make it as a joke though [or I doubt he did], he later tried to back track when everyone just laughed.

1. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=365880&highlight=thing+vs+Superman

Originally posted by Black Adam
😆 There was actually a match like that?

sounds like this guy was funny.

Yup

Originally posted by grey fox
Yup
and angry....

Nice song...really. It's a shame I have to close this.