Justice League vs Guardians of the Galaxy

Started by golem3702 pages

Justice League vs Guardians of the Galaxy

Justice League
Superman
Wonder Woman
Red Tornado
Atom Smasher
Steel
Batman

vs

Guardians of the Galaxy
Silver Surfer
Firelord
Martinex
Charlie-27
Astro Vance
Krugarr
Wonder Man

when your version (not the real gog) have 2 heralds, a sorcerer supreme AND a numbers advantage, how exactly is the league supposed to win again? 🤨

Originally posted by leonidas
with 2 heralds, a sorcerer supreme AND a numbers advantage, how exactly is the league supposed to win again? 🤨

Especially with that lineup. Steel? 🙄

Atom Smasher? What the hell's he gonna do?

Add Starhawk to the list.

Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Add Starhawk to the list.

Forget it, adding her would be overkill. She can take half the JLA on her own anyway. I'm refering to Aleta btw.

What the hell are Atom Smasher and Steel doing on a JLA roster lol? That's like making an XMen team and putting Cyke, Prof X, Storm, Logan and Jubilee lol.

The lesser Justice Leaguers going up against the other team weaker characters Charlie-27 only lifts 5 tons Martinex only lifts 1 ton.

Superman vs Silver Surfer

Firelord vs Red Tornado

Wonder Man vs Atom Smasher

Martinex vs Batman

Charlie-27 vs Steel

Originally posted by golem370
The lesser Justice Leaguers going up against the other team weaker characters Charlie-27 only lifts 5 tons Martinex only lifts 1 ton.

Superman vs Silver Surfer

Firelord vs Red Tornado

Wonder Man vs Atom Smasher

Martinex vs Batman

Charlie-27 vs Steel


So you think the Sorcerer Supreme will just stand there and watch? 😕

I really not trying to make a spite thread add Hawk Man & Hawk Girl to JLA & Green Arrow & Yondu.

Ok take out Krugarr & add Aleta

just leave as is but use gl instead of rt and dr fate instead of atom smasher.

then it's close . . .

gl v ss
supes v firelord
fate v krugarr
ww v wm

the rest don't matter much.

Originally posted by golem370
I really not trying to make a spite thread add Hawk Man & Hawk Girl to JLA & Green Arrow & Yondu.

Ok take out Krugarr & add Aleta

The hell's Hawkgirl gonna do? Throw a spear?

doh

I thought you meant DC's Guardians when I first read the title, I was about to ask what you were smoking. 😂

thats not an accurate guardians rooster,if it would be accurate the guardians go down hard even thou vance astro could give problems.....

Vance Astro would give NO problems. 🙂

He's crap. 🙂

As are the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy.

The Sorcerer Supreme who defeated Korvac ftw.

I don't think Surfer ever was a Guardian though...

(Yeah I'm talking to you 2006 Golem)

JLA gets creamed

Originally posted by leonidas
when your version (not the real gog) have 2 heralds, a sorcerer supreme AND a numbers advantage, how exactly is the league supposed to win again? 🤨

Yea, really. My first thought was, "Oh, I'm not sure if the Guardians can take most leagues..."

Then I saw the lineups. Yikes!

Kruggar never was on the Guardians either, he just accepted one star.

There ARE herald level guardians (Firelord, Hollywood, Starhawk, but this line-up is weird).