Cyber,Omega Red & Tess-One vs Superman

Started by golem3701 pages

Cyber,Omega Red & Tess-One vs Superman

No Speedblitz If it would even work. No Eye beams

Cyber-enhanced healing factor, retarded aging, superhuman strength and stamina, adamantium skin rendered most of his body invulnerable against outside attack, talons tipped with powerful hallucinogens, psionic ability to track individual brain patterns across great distances.

Omega Red-Superhuman strength, stamina, agility, durability and reflexes; Accelerated healing factor; Carbonadium-laced skeleton, armor and retractable tentacles housed within each arm; Ability to secrete pheremones that result in sickness and death; Ability to drain the lifeforce of his victims via ensnaring them within his Carbonadium tentacles

&

Tess-One-Body Armour: Tess-One’s robotic body was originally made of a steel alloy and this provided him with a high degree of protection from physical and energy attacks. The Overrider later had him coated in Adamantium making him invulnerable to attack. Tess-One’s joints and workings were not so well protected.
Concussion Blasts: Tess-One can fire concussive force blasts.
Flight: Tess-One is able to fly.
Regeneration: Doctor Doom gave Tess-One the power to repair itself by absorbing metal.
Energy Absorption: Doctor Doom gave Tess-One the ability to absorb energy.

Fantastic.

Another thread where people pit Superman against people and then handicap him massively.

❌

I hate de-power matches........

I only make it where people can't just say Speedblitz or Melts them and it's over If I did it would not be a good fight each one of these beings are as durable as Superman but nether one of them are as strong together I think the depowered version of Superman would make this more even.

Even depowered I don't see how he can lose, his strength and durability is still leagues beyond those guys, and since 2 of them can't fly he can just split them up.

Superman uses Cyber to beat the other two with.

bump

Supes

I believe he would fall to Tess-One

Originally posted by golem370
I believe he would fall to Tess-One
High end DC characters nearly always lose to second-to-third rate Marvel characters in your opinion.

What has Tess ever done to make anyone remotely FATHOM that he could take down the man of steel?

WOW!😱 I even think this depower is stupid and that Superman wins

Tess one would drain Superman of his energy plus he is made of Adamntium and is immune to physical harm. He could K.O Superman with a bunch of punches. He also has concussive blastes to which would work on a weakened Superman

He can repair him-self he would beat supes

Superman could also punch him to the middle of the Atlantic, or to the Indian ocean, depending on his mood. Superman's dealt with energy stealers before (Ex., Parasite), and has handled them.

Tess-One can fly to he would just fly out of the Atlantic or the Indian Ocean.

I think he could win I would give him 3or4/10 chances

Originally posted by Juntai
High end DC characters nearly always lose to second-to-third rate Marvel characters in your opinion.

What has Tess ever done to make anyone remotely FATHOM that he could take down the man of steel?

He really doesn't have to prove anything he has the tools to win just admit it..

Originally posted by golem370
Tess-One can fly to he would just fly out of the Atlantic or the Indian Ocean.

Yeah, he could do that, a shame that he would get hit right back there, though. And by the time he got back, the other two would have already been beaten, and Superman would already be stopping another disaster.

Originally posted by golem370
He really doesn't have to prove anything he has the tools to win just admit it..

And you really haven't proven that any of them can do anything to keep Superman down. Superman's levels above them, just admit it...