Who can beat this Avengers team?

Started by the Darkone1 pages

Who can beat this Avengers team?

This is a what if thread,let's have some fun with this but also let's be serious. NO bullsh** answers

My New Avengers:
Back Bolt
Dr. Strange
Iron Man
Photon
Captain America
Gladiator
Moondragon
Ms. Marvel

Reservers
Quasar
Wonder Man
Jack of Hearts
Sersi

No God Wave
No Spectre
No Angels
No Cosmic abstracts
you get the picture, you can mix teams.

Aquamans Plot-device hand.

I don't know back bolt sounds pretty powerful..............

does he give you a charge from the backside......😏

Individuals:
Id say Duplicate Boy from Heroes of Lallor by himself (without the resrictions I have to use him by for the tourny)

Sentinal with the starheart

batman with prep

and Flash

teams:
JLA and JSA

I'd say
Odin
The Destroyer
Darkseid
Thanos
Dr. Fate
Silver Surfer
and The Saint of Killers (if he is allowed, I don't really know what he is)

Originally posted by Blair Wind
does he give you a charge from the backside......😏

Individuals:
Id say Duplicate Boy from Heroes of Lallor by himself (without the resrictions I have to use him by for the tourny)

Sentinal with the starheart

batman with prep

and Flash

teams:
JLA and JSA

this team gets raped.

pffffft you mean the teams or the individuals...I know at least DB would kick all their asses

Originally posted by Blair Wind
does he give you a charge from the backside......😏

Individuals:
batman with prep

WTF 😑 ???

Originally posted by TheKahn
WTF 😑 ???

lmao that one was a joke

Originally posted by Blair Wind
pffffft you mean the teams or the individuals...I know at least DB would kick all their asses

whole team

Originally posted by Blair Wind
lmao that one was a joke

You had me worried there for a minute 😉
But you never know on this board. 😄

The society can handle them.

GOKU CAN TAKE EM ALL...BUT I KNOW SOMEONE'S GONNA DISAGREE

1champ 2runner 3 superman 4 thor 5 sentry 6 silversurfer 7 quasar 8 green lantern ........ your puny team is history.......

WWH
Thor
Thena
Juggernaut
Batman
Superman
Dr. Fate

Back Bolt
Dr. Strange>Dr.Fate
Iron Man>Hal Jordan
Photon>Captain Atom
Captain America>Batman
Gladiator>Superman
Moondragon>Martian Manhunter
Ms. Marvel>Wonder Woman

Reservers
Quasar>Flash
Wonder Man>Captain Marvel
Jack of Hearts>John Stewart
Sersi>Orion

Fallen One
Silver Surfer
Air-Walker
Firelord
Destroyer (with the will of Loki)
Terrax
Nova (Frankie Raye if she were still alive)
Morg
Red Shift
Stardust

Superman Prime.

Originally posted by tkitna
Fallen One
Silver Surfer
Air-Walker
Firelord
Destroyer (with the will of Loki)
Terrax
Nova (Frankie Raye if she were still alive)
Morg
Red Shift
Stardust

Same as you, plus I ad Thor, Juggernaut and WWH. for the stomp.

how about this team
superman
SSgoku
hulk
thor
batman
kratos
black alice
wonder woman
juggernaut
dante